abdullah_61

Distinguished
May 11, 2010
Hi this is my first post . I am thinking to upgrade my graphic card nvidia 7100 , 128 mb to ati 5750 1 gb . Will i experience drastic change while playing games . I have only 140 dollars . Or tell some other graphic card to play latest games in my pc .

Solution
No, there aren't any that I would recommend over the 5750. Your CPU will do for now, but you may want to try overclocking it (provided your BIOS isn't locked).

jbakerlent

Distinguished
You will be able to play them, and play them better than you could on your current setup, but it also depends on your monitor's resolution. I would guess that you should get good framerates on reasonable settings for most games.

abdullah_61

Distinguished
May 11, 2010
I have 17 inch monitor . The max resolution is 1440*1024 . Will i be able to play games like mafia 2 , crysis , maxpayne 3 , dirt 2 , napoleon total war , mass effect 2 etc at max resolution of my computer and at which frame rate with ati 5750

As long as your PSU can handle it. Yes your gaming experience will drastically improve. You can get by with 2GB assuming minimal bloat ware, but newer games will benefit from you having more RAM. Your CPU will also hold you back to medium settings in newer games, but hey you'll be able to game a heck of alot better than you do right now :D.