Closed

Memory card is not showing files on it

Hello,

My 16 GB Samsung micro SD card is not showing any files (videos, audios pictures, documents) on it even it is nearly full. Please help me.
9 answers Last reply
More about memory card showing files
  1. make sure the switch on the side of the card is ulocked.
  2. Perhaps it is attacked by virus or thr FAT is broken. You may need a data recovery software to recovery the data and then fix it. I will recommend you a totally free software. It will help you recover the invisible data. Download a free one here: http://freeware-recovery.blogspot. [...] overy.html
    Connect your card to your pc and launch the freeware. Then click data recovery on the demo and let the software scan the invisible files. After the scanning you will see the lost data in front of you again. Preview the files and decide which to save.
    By the way the page I give you also has many information about the freeware so you will find it quite easy.
  3. richard694000: actually I'm asking for my 16 GB micro SD because no micro SD comes with a switch. I plugged it out from my LG phone and plugged it in again, then all the files became invisible even the computer says 13.1 GB in use but no files are showing. Any help?
  4. Hello Richard,
    I am facing exactly same issue.. in my LG android fone.
    Can u please help me ?
    How did u get it corrected ?
  5. Bro I was facing the same problem so I checked my system settings and finally found the solution. Go to folder options in settings, then go to the view tab. In it uncheck the "hide protected operating system files". You are done. Just remember that you don't delete any system file and use only the files of memory card. Also, check the option once you are done.
  6. help me...
    my 8GB micro sd card is not showing any files and not showing format option on my samsung galaxy Sdous mobile or my PC.and free space is 4Gb so please please help me
  7. bimal89 said:
    Hello,

My 16 GB Samsung micro SD card is not showing any files (videos, audios pictures, documents) on it even it is nearly full. Please help me.
  8. bimal89 said:
    Hello,

I found and odd solution for me - I first told Windows to show hidden files, and then opened the memory card and searched for 'Sanyo' (since I know that's the default way the camera names the photos), I then just copied everything on my Computer.
  9. Closing since this is from ... 2012 ...
Ask a new question

Read More

Flash Media Micro Sd Memory Card Samsung Storage