akshet

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2010
i have some problem in my system when i play heavy games like modernwarfare 2, blur , gta 4. then my system automatically turned off i mean just like power cut off but my ups just stay on before i was dual core 2 , 945 motherbord gt 240 graphic card, and now i have amd phenom 2 x6 1055t m4a870td\usb3 mobo and same gt 240 gcard same thin happen in both rig. is there is power problem ? or graphic problem it happen only when i play heavy games but not on low quality games like cs

please help

now recently checked 3d mark score when test go to cpu test 02 when it was showing warming up then same thin happen

Solution
Well, it helped some. You dropped a few degrees and gained .05v on the 12V rail. Its just not enough. I new PSU will help. Getting it cooler in there will help out as well.

I'm not that familiar with CM PSUs. They make good and bad ones. Either look up that model online or wait for someone to tell you.

akshet

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2010
here is my mb or cpu temprature
kX6GjlKr.jpeg

my room temprature is 42 c

4745454b

Titan
Ouch, high room temp. I'm assuming thats your bios? So you have a 51c temp at idle? The other issue is your 12V rail is a bit low at idle as well. I could certainly see if you try playing a game that the temps go up to much, causing stress on the PSU, and it causes the 12V rail to go out of spec. (11.4V is the spec, you don't wany anything lower then that.) I suggest finding a way to bring the temps down. I'd start there. You might want to see about monitoring your 12V rail while gaming as well.

4745454b

Titan
Well, it helped some. You dropped a few degrees and gained .05v on the 12V rail. Its just not enough. I new PSU will help. Getting it cooler in there will help out as well.

I'm not that familiar with CM PSUs. They make good and bad ones. Either look up that model online or wait for someone to tell you.

Solution