Sign in with
Your question
Solved

AMD Gaming CPU-Budget 700-800$ Help Me Out!

Last response: in Systems
June 19, 2010 4:47:47 PM

APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: THIS MONTH And Next's Because ima buy it parts by parts i don't want to pay too much taxes and the end of the month if i buy it all.

SYSTEM USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: GAMING, (starcraft 2, CODMW2 CRYSIS, ETC) browsing burning cd's etc

PARTS NOT REQUIRED: keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers, OS.

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: NEWEGG OR OTHERS LIKE NEWEGG

PARTS PREFERENCES: AMD-ATI i am in a BUDGET!!

OVERCLOCKING: NEVER

MONITOR RESOLUTION: 1920x1080 ( i Will Be using my 1080p Tv)

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: Hello there guys, I require help since I never build a computer before, and this upcoming computer that I want you guys to help me out will be my first.. I decided to go AMD since I am in a budget best bang for buck. I Will do gaming more than anything... just constant games, and other things like burning music, movies, etc.

i have Windows ultimate 32 bit and 64 bit i do not know which one should i use.

Please keep in mind i am in a budget of 700-800$

ALSO! =) i really think i should use the Phenom ii X4 since i think the athlon is not going able to handle more upcoming games during the next few years. ( i dont know the difference and i see more reviews on the phenom than athlon)
and i also like the ripjaws RAM,
please i need help on a whole building computer everything thank you!!!!
P.S since im buying it on parts can you guys, give me the order that i should buy it from what i need first to least.

Best solution

a b 4 Gaming
June 19, 2010 5:40:14 PM

$749AR
June 19, 2010 6:03:51 PM

thats a nice build but is the mother i really wanna use? or is it because of the combo that is good, and also how is this video card good enough for a 1080p resolution tv?

thanks!

BUMP?
m
l
Related resources
a b 4 Gaming
June 19, 2010 6:11:03 PM

Ya i wouldn't drop to a lower GPU but this is good to go for 1080p ^^ You are welcomed
m
l
June 19, 2010 6:18:14 PM

Bravo Batcuhka. For a 1920x1080 resolution you want a 5850. Anything under and a 5770 would do you just fine.
m
l
June 19, 2010 9:23:05 PM

Best answer selected by Lancelot_91.
m
l
!