Hi i just upgraded my PC with a Gigabyte ATI Radeon 5750 and I have a few questions about the card.
1. When playing games the screen makes small jitters even when i have decent frame rates etc.
Here are my PC's specs in case you think the problem is with a different part of my hardware as several parts of my computer were replaced after a power surge:
- Gigabyte ATI Radeon 5750 Video Card
- Gigabyte MA74GM-S2 Motherboard
- AMD Athlon II x2 250 CPU
- 2GB DDR2 Ram
- 350 watt CPU
2. What is the difference between a HD 5770 and a HD 5750?
3. Would the 5750 be able to handle Crysis on full settings in 1280x1024 or 1024x768 resolution?
At 1024x768, I would say Yes.
At 1280x1024, I would say No.
It would help if the OP explained what he means by "full settings" and "handle" as this can be a combination of several things including graphics settings included with the game, and/or also including AA and AF. With No AA, you might be decent, but that depends on your definition of "handle". It won't be 60 fps.
In response to the first question about jittering, check your PSU's ratings. Its possible that the entire system isn't getting enough juice when it is put at load. While both the CPU and GPU are relatively efficient, if you've got a weak PSU this could be the issue. Also, it could be driver related, usually graphics or sound, so check those out.