Digital cameras, videos and other electronics

Last response: in Digital Camera
December 16, 2004 12:09:51 PM

We offer high quality cameras, binoculars, portable electronics and
other electronic items to meet the needs of any enthusiasts. Whether
you will be going to the races, sailing the high seas, or going for
outings, we have the binoculars, camera, portable TVs and other
electronic items for you. Our electronic items are from brand
manufacturers like Samsung, Philips, Casio, general electric etc.
Costumer satisfaction is one of our best goals.

We Offer FREE Shipping for Ground Delivery Orders $50 & Up
go to " http://www.innovationtraders.net"
Anonymous
December 16, 2004 9:44:28 PM

cyriac wrote:
> We offer high quality cameras, binoculars, portable electronics and
> other electronic items to meet the needs of any enthusiasts. Whether
> you will be going to the races, sailing the high seas, or going for
> outings, we have the binoculars, camera, portable TVs and other
> electronic items for you. Our electronic items are from brand
> manufacturers like Samsung, Philips, Casio, general electric etc.
> Costumer satisfaction is one of our best goals.
>
> We Offer FREE Shipping for Ground Delivery Orders $50 & Up
> go to " http://www.innovationtraders.net"

And I don't buy from SPAMers

--
Joseph Meehan