AntiGravity and Crocodiles

In TR1 (Level 5 - Francis' Folly) in the attempt to get Secrets No.
One and Two, we slid backwards down a loooooong slope (something I'd
never try IRL) doing various contortions to avoid falling into the
pool with a resident crocdile. (Are you all still with me, here?
Right, I'll go on, then.)

After successfully achieving this (just what IS Lara's history in
gymnastics, anyway? Olympic level competition? ARE THERE ANY
VIDEOS????)) we pistolled the crocodile in the water to death,
released the switch which drained that pool and dropped down to
continue.

How astounded we were to see that the dead crocodile was still
floating in mid-air above head height! Kind of makes skinning it for a
new handbag a bit awkward, what?

Are we likely to encounter squadrons of flying crocodiles at any
future stages?

Should we get hold of some shoulder-fired SAMs to deal with them? I
know the backpack will hold them all.

I know where the arms dealers are in Skara Brae (Bard's Tale I) and in
Space 1889's London, but where, oh where, are the Merchants of Death
when one really, really needs them?
..
..
"When in danger or in doubt,
Run in circles, scream and shout"
..
It's not just a management tool,
It's a philosophy for living!!
..

"Miowarra Tomokatu" <not@thistime.net> wrote in message
> In TR1 (Level 5 - Francis' Folly) in the attempt to get Secrets No.
> One and Two, we slid backwards down a loooooong slope (something I'd
> never try IRL) doing various contortions to avoid falling into the
> pool with a resident crocdile. (Are you all still with me, here?
> Right, I'll go on, then.)
>
> After successfully achieving this (just what IS Lara's history in
> gymnastics, anyway? Olympic level competition? ARE THERE ANY
> VIDEOS????)) we pistolled the crocodile in the water to death,
> released the switch which drained that pool and dropped down to
> continue.
>
> How astounded we were to see that the dead crocodile was still
> floating in mid-air above head height! Kind of makes skinning it for a
> new handbag a bit awkward, what?
>
> Are we likely to encounter squadrons of flying crocodiles at any
> future stages?
>
> Should we get hold of some shoulder-fired SAMs to deal with them? I
> know the backpack will hold them all.
>
> I know where the arms dealers are in Skara Brae (Bard's Tale I) and in
> Space 1889's London, but where, oh where, are the Merchants of Death
> when one really, really needs them?
> .
> .
> "When in danger or in doubt,
> Run in circles, scream and shout"
> .
> It's not just a management tool,
> It's a philosophy for living!!
> .

LOL! Well, you could have just swam by the croc, drained the pool,
then given it an OD of 9MM :) No floating then methinks.
McG.

There I was, minding my own business, when McGrandpa said...

> "Miowarra Tomokatu" <not@thistime.net> wrote in message
>> In TR1 (Level 5 - Francis' Folly) in the attempt to get Secrets No.
>> One and Two, we slid backwards down a loooooong slope (something I'd
>> never try IRL) doing various contortions to avoid falling into the
>> pool with a resident crocdile. (Are you all still with me, here?
>> Right, I'll go on, then.)
>>
>> After successfully achieving this (just what IS Lara's history in
>> gymnastics, anyway? Olympic level competition? ARE THERE ANY
>> VIDEOS????)) we pistolled the crocodile in the water to death,
>> released the switch which drained that pool and dropped down to
>> continue.
>>
>> How astounded we were to see that the dead crocodile was still
>> floating in mid-air above head height! Kind of makes skinning it for
>> a new handbag a bit awkward, what?
>>
>> Are we likely to encounter squadrons of flying crocodiles at any
>> future stages?
>>
>> Should we get hold of some shoulder-fired SAMs to deal with them? I
>> know the backpack will hold them all.
>>
>> I know where the arms dealers are in Skara Brae (Bard's Tale I) and
>> in Space 1889's London, but where, oh where, are the Merchants of
>> Death when one really, really needs them?
>> .
>> .
>> "When in danger or in doubt,
>> Run in circles, scream and shout"
>> .
>> It's not just a management tool,
>> It's a philosophy for living!!
>> .
>
> LOL! Well, you could have just swam by the croc, drained the pool,
> then given it an OD of 9MM :) No floating then methinks.

But it *is* the croc's with wings you gotta worry about most ;-)

> McG.

Hehehehe'd,
Duncan