Source for used/refurb laptops?

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
October 25, 2004 10:14:56 PM

I operate a computer retail/repair shop and we constantly have people
coming in looking for used laptops.

Problem is, I cannot find a source for used or refurb laptops that
sell the units for a reasonable price. I know this area...people will
balk at anything over $300-$400. Heck, Dell advertises new laptops
for around $800.

Anyone know of a good source for used laptops? Or any advice at all
on the subject.

Thanks in advance.

More about : source refurb laptops

October 26, 2004 1:43:08 AM

>Anyone know of a good source for used laptops? Or any advice at all
>on the subject.

I have purchased several from CPS at: http://tinyurl.com/5fl36
They are a reliable reseller and have new listings daily.

Regards ... John
!