Sign in with
Your question

Asus p4c800 e deluxe

Last response: in Motherboards
March 19, 2011 12:29:32 AM

Ok when my pc boots up. It tells me that I have a enomolly in the operating system. Fresh install of win XP. Is their a step by step on how to figure it ou. Thanks.

More about : asus p4c800 deluxe

a b V Motherboard
March 19, 2011 1:17:23 AM

Try resesting the BIOS.
Take out the battery thats in the mobo.Wait about 2 mins then place it back in and restart.
March 19, 2011 3:22:44 AM

I just pulled the battery and left it for 5 min. Rebooted and still says the same thing.
Related resources
a b V Motherboard
March 19, 2011 10:37:42 AM

Well something is causing an error in the system.Could be the Hard Drive could be the RAM it could be anything.I'm guessing it's in the system and not the OS or the hard drive because it's not even letting you boot which means it's the system.

When did you get this mobo?Can you RMA it?
March 19, 2011 3:16:56 PM

If it is in the OS try repairing the installation of Windows as a start. If that doesn't work, backup what you need and install a fresh copy.
a b V Motherboard
March 19, 2011 3:33:23 PM

Wrong thread.
March 20, 2011 4:23:34 AM

purple stank said:
Well something is causing an error in the system.Could be the Hard Drive could be the RAM it could be anything.I'm guessing it's in the system and not the OS or the hard drive because it's not even letting you boot which means it's the system.

When did you get this mobo?Can you RMA it?

The board was free and used. It does boot up to win XP and logs in sorry for the confusion on some high meds. Is their a way I can test the mother board for errors or the ram for errors?
!