Angel

Hi everyone. Just been playing Angel of Darkness again after a few months
away from Planet Tombraider and got to thinking wouldn't it be great to have
an action replay like you do on Grand Turismo or SSX so you can sit back
and enjoy those kick ass moves you just pulled off defeating a Boss or those
jumps you've got to make just right to avoid a grisly demise. What do you
think?

"Angel" <home@bt.com> wrote in message
> Hi everyone. Just been playing Angel of Darkness again after a few
> months away from Planet Tombraider and got to thinking wouldn't it be
> great to have an action replay like you do on Grand Turismo or SSX
> so you can sit back and enjoy those kick ass moves you just pulled
> off defeating a Boss or those jumps you've got to make just right to
> avoid a grisly demise. What do you think?

Sounds good, even though you named two games I've never heard of :)
McG.