Installing softward as 'private' to administrator account ..

February 27, 2005 3:15:04 PM

I have four user accounts, including Administrator. When installing new
software it becomes available on all accounts and the "make private" tab is
unavailable. How can I make new software available only to the administrator
account?
Anonymous
February 28, 2005 10:49:50 PM

Mac <Mac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have four user accounts, including Administrator. When installing new
>software it becomes available on all accounts and the "make private" tab is
>unavailable. How can I make new software available only to the administrator
>account?

You can hide the application by move it from the C:\DOCUMENTS AND
SETTINGS\ALL USERS\START MENU folder to your private START MENU
folder.

--
(tm)