Installing softward as 'private' to administrator account ..

I have four user accounts, including Administrator. When installing new
software it becomes available on all accounts and the "make private" tab is
unavailable. How can I make new software available only to the administrator
account?
1 answer Last reply
More about installing softward private administrator account

    Mac <Mac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I have four user accounts, including Administrator. When installing new
    >software it becomes available on all accounts and the "make private" tab is
    >unavailable. How can I make new software available only to the administrator
    >account?

    You can hide the application by move it from the C:\DOCUMENTS AND
    SETTINGS\ALL USERS\START MENU folder to your private START MENU
    folder.

    --
    (tm)

Configuration Software Windows XP