seanny

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2009
I bought an Asus P6T6 Workstation Revolution motherboard in July of 2009 and it was DOA.I had initially purchased a 1 year extended warranty.I RMA'd the motherboard to Asus in June of 2010.The next one that they shipped out to me is dead too...so I kind of gave up.Put the dead board in the box and since then I have only used MSI and Gigabyte,Gigabyte X58-USB3,and the X58A-UD9,and the MSI 870 G45 AM3 AMD 770..no issues.My question is would I still be able to send the motherboard back since the replacement was also DOA or should I just take it on the chin and purchase a Sandy Bridge?

tecmo34

Administrator
I would try and get your money back... with receiving two DOA motherboards doesn't bold well to me!!

Your only problem is that you've wait almost a year between each issue on DOA motherboards. You would have a much better case if sent back at the time of initial issue.

seanny

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2009

After the 2nd failure I kinda gave up.I spent $349.99 on this thing and only got a few hours of actual performance.I honestly think they sent me the same board back.Its O.K.,I will know if it happens again(if they take this one back)