disable the security centre in XP SP2 using unattend.txt

a b 8 Security
February 28, 2005 6:41:46 AM

Hello all,

Does anyone know how to disable the security centre in SP2 using
unattend.txt? I don't seem to be able to find much on Microsofts
website.

Cheers,

Chris.
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
March 6, 2005 4:51:01 AM

Get the XP SP2 Deployment Tools

Read ref.chm for the new unattended commands.

I don't think you will find it is possible

However you could kill it after intsall from cmdlines.txt for instance

Use
sc.exe config wscsvc start=disabled

Regards
Mark Dormer