disable the security centre in XP SP2 using unattend.txt

Hello all,

Does anyone know how to disable the security centre in SP2 using
unattend.txt? I don't seem to be able to find much on Microsofts
website.

Cheers,

Chris.

Get the XP SP2 Deployment Tools
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3e90dc91-ac56-4665-949b-beda3080e0f6&DisplayLang=en

Read ref.chm for the new unattended commands.

I don't think you will find it is possible

However you could kill it after intsall from cmdlines.txt for instance

Use
sc.exe config wscsvc start=disabled

Regards
Mark Dormer