Help for making a Pc

G

Hi, i need help to build a computer. i never done this before and i dont know what do i need for making it. i want it pretty much for gaming. all i want to make it extra ordinary so i could keep it for a few years and still will be good. so i think the 2gb graphic card would be worth it in this case and i dont know what processor and ram should i do for it. i want it to be real fast like 8gb or 4gb i dont really know whats right but i want it real fast. i dont want to pay too much for it too. pls help me.

Mark Heath

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2010
Please fill this out:

There should be a greyish button called BBCode next to the post date at the top of this post. Clicking on that will let you copy the bolding easily (bolding doesn't get copied on a normal copy-paste here)

APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: (e.g.: this week (the closer the better))
BUDGET RANGE: (e.g.: 600-800) Before / After Rebates

SYSTEM USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: (e.g.: Folding@Home, gaming, surfing the internet, watching movies)

REUSING PARTS: Yes / Maybe / No **List specific components if re-using (e.g. Athlon X3 440, Logitech X-230**
PARTS NOT REQUIRED: (e.g.: keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers, OS)

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) / SHOP FOR PARTS: (e.g.: newegg.com, ncix.com -- to show us selection & pricing)
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: (e.g.: U.S., Australia)

PARTS PREFERENCES: by brand or type (e.g.: I would like to use an AMD CPU & Biostar mobo with a 24" LCD and full tower case)

OVERCLOCKING: Yes / No / Maybe
SLI OR CROSSFIRE: Yes / No / Maybe

MONITOR RESOLUTION: (e.g.: 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1440x900, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200)

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: (e.g.: Need to have a window and lots of bling, I would like a quiet PC)

G

APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: ASAP
BUDGET RANGE: 1500$ but mabye more for 2gb video card

SYSTEM USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: Gamimg mostly and using internet alot

REUSING PARTS: No
PARTS NOT REQUIRED: Mouse and headphones

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) / SHOP FOR PARTS: newegg.com
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Albania

PARTS PREFERENCES: intel processor cause its faster as i seen

OVERCLOCKING: well i dont even know what that is
SLI OR CROSSFIRE: I do not know

MONITOR RESOLUTION: 1920x1080

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: I would like a quiet pc

Im sorry but i hardly know anything on these i hope u can help me

G

well the ram is it good 4gb for gaming?
(and the other things are they good for gaming?)

G

ok, thank you. btw what is the mail in rebate and what do u have to do for getting it?