Solid state drive compatibility?

Solution
It will work, but since the card is PCI-E 4x, and (assuming you're going to be using the x16 slot for a video card) both of the other ports are pci-e 1x, you won't get the full performance that that drive is capable of.
As far as lifetime, I have never owned an SSD, but from what i understand, the technology has improved a bit to where the memory lasts longer, and theres extra space added to take the place of any bad sectors, so it should last you a pretty long time.

Hobybobag

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2010
It will work, but since the card is PCI-E 4x, and (assuming you're going to be using the x16 slot for a video card) both of the other ports are pci-e 1x, you won't get the full performance that that drive is capable of.
As far as lifetime, I have never owned an SSD, but from what i understand, the technology has improved a bit to where the memory lasts longer, and theres extra space added to take the place of any bad sectors, so it should last you a pretty long time.

Solution

Are you using the integrated ATI Radeon HD 4250 GPU on the motherboard or are you using a discrete graphics card?

If the motherboard's single PCIe 2.0 x16 slot is already occupied don't bother getting the RevoDrive. It doesn't work properly, if at all, in a PCIe x1 slot.

The RevoDrive also doesn't have TRIM support.

You should hope that it lasts at least as long as its 3-year warranty.