Feeling critical?

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
December 17, 2004 1:26:05 AM

I've finally plucked up the courage to ask for some critical appraisal .....

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/pcbradley/image%20gallerie...

Taken over a few years on either Minolta X-500 or Oympus C5000z; appreciate
that the quality of the web images may not be up to scratch.

Off to sit in the corner for a while .... <g>

Paul

// Live fast, die old //

More about : feeling critical

Anonymous
December 17, 2004 1:26:06 AM

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:26:05 GMT, in rec.photo.digital "Pb"
<pcbradley.removethis@.lineone.net> wrote:

>I've finally plucked up the courage to ask for some critical appraisal .....
>
>http://homepage.ntlworld.com/pcbradley/image%20gallerie...

Site doesn't work with NS 7.02 in W2K. The aspect ratio of your default
green image changes, I'm guessing to that of your other images and the
captions change, but not the image itself.
http://EdwardGRuf.com
Anonymous
December 17, 2004 1:26:06 AM

Hi Paul,

Nice images. My favourite is grass against wood.

You might want to consider the other suggestions people have made, and
also check the links - some are broken. I would also suggest putting a
comment or guestbook script on so people can leave their comments! :)
Cheers,
Julian
http://www.shuttertalk.com
Digital photography forums
December 17, 2004 2:03:08 AM

In article <1Ynwd.2029$NC4.1313@newsfe3-gui.ntli.net>, Pb
<pcbradley.removethis@.lineone.net> wrote:

> I've finally plucked up the courage to ask for some critical appraisal .....
>
> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/pcbradley/image%20gallerie...

Look nice, but I think you need at least 800x600 to see an image
properly.

--
- Eolake
--

Eolake Stobblehouse <eolake@maccreator.spamremove.net> wrote in

> In article <1Ynwd.2029$NC4.1313@newsfe3-gui.ntli.net>, Pb
> <pcbradley.removethis@.lineone.net> wrote:
>
>> I've finally plucked up the courage to ask for some critical
>> appraisal .....
>>
>> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/pcbradley/image%20gallerie...
>>

> Look nice, but I think you need at least 800x600 to see an image
> properly.

For what screen size?

--
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=moosespet
December 18, 2004 1:22:59 AM

Thanks for the feedback so far. The NS problem I am not sure about - still
rather new to web page design but will see what I can do. The image sizes I
can address (I was aiming for fast download over dialup link), and the
Reichhold link has moved (shame my link didn't keep up with him, some good
stuff there) but I think www.reichholdarts.com will get you to the new
homepage. Must admit I hadn't thought about a guestbook - there seem to be a
number of pre-built scripts for this, maybe I'll look into them.

Again, thanks for taking the time to have a look and for the feedback.

Paul
!