Solved

Ecs G41t-m7 motherboard warning cpu q8400

Hello everyone,
I bought a ECS G41t-m7 motherboard with cpu Q8400 and Im getting a warning message saying that this CPU is over spec, but the box says the motherboard supports this proccessor. Could someone give me an idea
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about g41t motherboard warning q8400
  1. Best answer
  2. Thanks for your quick reply. I already checked the bios updates but they say that those updates are not for this but for other issues. Im not sure if I should try that. This envolves some risk :)
    thanks
  3. serguitus said:
    Thanks for your quick reply. I already checked the bios updates but they say that those updates are not for this but for other issues. Im not sure if I should try that. This envolves some risk :)
    thanks

I´m getting exactly same warning with same CPU Q8400. I checked the rolli59´s answer and the information is there, in the specification tab:

http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWebSite/Product/Product_Detail.aspx?CategoryID=1&DetailID=1093&DetailName=Feature&MenuID=1&LanID=0

It looks that we should try it, but i never did that before so im wary.
    Please heck the link and tell me what u think.
  4. It definitely solved by upgrading bios to last patch. No risk involved, dont worry, just be sure to use an UPS for safety with AC interrupts

Good luck
  5. Best answer selected by serguitus.
Ask a new question

Read More

Elitegroup ECS CPUs Motherboards