Tomb Raider Time Quest: Redux and Challenge.

Last response: in Video Games
May 15, 2005 10:09:12 PM

Okay, had to run Unfinished Business in silence (no sound at all...help
me later when I try to reload this thing), but it's done, and all TRs
are now completed, pending TR-7 (Legend).

Total time to complete UB: 6 hours, 2 minutes, 15 seconds.

TOTAL OVERALL TIME OF ALL TOMB RAIDER MODULES: 4 days, 20 hours, 13
minutes, 47 seconds of game time.

Pending the addition of TR-Legend, that is the goal: Beat that time.
No, you don't have to do it continuously. That'd be too much to ask.
You'll have to get a stopwatch when you do Angel of Darkness.

Good luck.
Anonymous
May 16, 2005 4:44:03 AM

Actually, VDMS was loaded and ready to go. Still couldn't get the
sound for TR-UB. When I try to reload it from the CD, it locked up at
the point where the sound setup occurs. Gave up after several tries
and just simply copied the file from the CD and told it to load there.
Unfortunately, that meant that the splash scene had to be skipped,
since it won't load from that point.
Anonymous
May 16, 2005 4:52:42 AM

What I need is a TR:UB installer wizard. The one that the Glidos guy
created for TR-1 doesn't work for TR:UB. That's what got me the sound
in the first place.
Anonymous
May 16, 2005 8:10:02 AM

"Paul E Kiefer Jr" <pkieferjr@aol.com> wrote in message
> Okay, had to run Unfinished Business in silence (no sound at
> all...help me later when I try to reload this thing), but it's done,
> and all TRs are now completed, pending TR-7 (Legend).
>
> Total time to complete UB: 6 hours, 2 minutes, 15 seconds.
>

> TOTAL OVERALL TIME OF ALL TOMB RAIDER MODULES: 4 days, 20 hours, 13
> minutes, 47 seconds of game time.
>
> Pending the addition of TR-Legend, that is the goal: Beat that time.
> No, you don't have to do it continuously. That'd be too much to ask.
> You'll have to get a stopwatch when you do Angel of Darkness.
>
> Good luck.

Good grief Paul! I didn't even manage a 'quick' runthru of TR1 in a
whole weekend! I'm glad you enjoyed that. When you do reload that,
have the VDMSound download ready to install. Or just go on and install
and keep it on the system. This one's free to use and its available at
www.glidos.net
McG.
!