Sending Pictures

Last response: in Digital Camera
December 17, 2004 12:46:00 AM

Whenever i send digital pictures in-line via OE they are always too large.
Can you suggest a good program for adjusting and sending digital pictures of
different sizes.

More about : sending pictures

Anonymous
December 17, 2004 12:46:01 AM

Hi Andy,

There are tons of resizing / optimising tools out there, ranging from
standalone to full image management programs. I'd suggest Picasa
(www.picasa.com) which is free -- it's very easy to use and perfect for
emailing photos.

Cheers,
Jules
http://www.shuttertalk.com
Anonymous
December 17, 2004 1:48:17 AM

Another option if you are using XP is to go to the "My Pictures" screen and
select the photos that you wish to send. Then go to the menu on the side
where it says "e-mail these photos". Select that option. It will then give
you a screen that offers to make the photos smaller for e-mail. Select the
option to make them smaller and you've got it made. You can then write a
message to go with the photos if you wish. I use it all the time and it
works great.

"Julian Tan" <cuteseal@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi Andy,
>
> There are tons of resizing / optimising tools out there, ranging from
> standalone to full image management programs. I'd suggest Picasa
> (www.picasa.com) which is free -- it's very easy to use and perfect for
> emailing photos.
>
> Cheers,
> Jules
> http://www.shuttertalk.com

December 17, 2004 1:57:00 AM

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 21:46:00 -0500, in rec.photo.digital "Andy Petro"
<andy.petro@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>Whenever i send digital pictures in-line via OE they are always too large.
>Can you suggest a good program for adjusting and sending digital pictures of
>different sizes.

For PC users http:///www.irfanview.com and it's free.
http://EdwardGRuf.com
Anonymous
December 17, 2004 5:19:04 AM

I usually resize them to 640x480 and jpg compress to 60% which makes a small
file that looks good on a computer monitor.

"Ed Ruf" <egruf_usenet@cox.net> wrote in message
> On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 21:46:00 -0500, in rec.photo.digital "Andy Petro"
> <andy.petro@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
>>Whenever i send digital pictures in-line via OE they are always too large.
>>Can you suggest a good program for adjusting and sending digital pictures
>>of
>>different sizes.
>>
> For PC users http:///www.irfanview.com and it's free.
> http://EdwardGRuf.com
February 13, 2013 2:46:47 PM

I have good experiences with Photo Explosion has the distinction of being the very first software of its kind to deliver powerful editing features, spectacular special effects and professional-quality photo projects all together in one program.
Thank you.
http://www.rndigitalprint.com/
!