New system build, need suggestions?

phoenix777

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
Still about 2 months until I have to buy the parts and build this system. Everything is from Newegg.

Case:
Cooler Master HAF 932

GPU:
GTX 470 in SLi

PSU:
Corsair 850W

CPU:
i7-930

MoBo:
P6T Deluxe

RAM:
Corsair DDR3 6GB

SSD:
Intel X25 40GB SSD

HDD:
Samsung F3 1TB

Monitor:
P2770HD

Keyboard:
Logitech G11

DVD Drive, mouse, mouse pad, ect are all taken care of.

The only part left is cooling. I'm looking for a good looking and effective water cooling kit. The case I picked out has built-in slots for water cooling parts. I'm just wondering what kind of water cooling kit I should get that can fit inside that case. (Cooler Master HAF 932) Nothing too expensive, around $200 top. Any other suggestions are also appreciated.

Thanks!

There are speculations of intel lowering down prices on specific CPU's by august.. As per the initial info available, the i7 950 (currently retailing around 500 USD) is supposed to down to the current i7 930 pricing.. So as suggested above, hold on to your query until within a week or two away from getting the stuff..

Yes. Existing USB 2.0 peripherals will continue to work with 3.0 ports and vice-versa. However, plugging in a USB 2.0 device into a 3.0 host will only be able to achieve the maximum speed and power allowed by the 2.0 standard. In other words, the speed and power allowed will be limited by the slowest standard connected.