How to push printer definitions to clients

March 2, 2005 7:08:43 PM

Hi All,

How can I achieve the following:
Have a number of printers (accessible via network) and need to make them
available to quite a number of (users on) client systems.

How can I have these definitions (mappings and possible specific printer
settings) pushed out to the clients, rather than going to the clients one by
one to get them installed/connected?

TIA

Peter
Anonymous