How to push printer definitions to clients

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

Hi All,

How can I achieve the following:
Have a number of printers (accessible via network) and need to make them
available to quite a number of (users on) client systems.

How can I have these definitions (mappings and possible specific printer
settings) pushed out to the clients, rather than going to the clients one by
one to get them installed/connected?

TIA

Peter

Use a logon script to map the printers.
Here is some basic ones
http://www.computerperformance.co.uk/Logon/LogonScript_Printer.htm

And here is a load of them
http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=map+printers+script&meta=

Regards
Mark Dormer

"george" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> How can I achieve the following:
> Have a number of printers (accessible via network) and need to make them
> available to quite a number of (users on) client systems.
>
> How can I have these definitions (mappings and possible specific printer
> settings) pushed out to the clients, rather than going to the clients one
> by one to get them installed/connected?
>
> TIA
>
> Peter

Latest posts