How to push printer definitions to clients

Hi All,

How can I achieve the following:
Have a number of printers (accessible via network) and need to make them
available to quite a number of (users on) client systems.

How can I have these definitions (mappings and possible specific printer
settings) pushed out to the clients, rather than going to the clients one by
one to get them installed/connected?

TIA

Peter
1 answer Last reply
More about push printer definitions clients

    Use a logon script to map the printers.
    Here is some basic ones
    http://www.computerperformance.co.uk/Logon/LogonScript_Printer.htm

    And here is a load of them
    http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=map+printers+script&meta=

    Regards
    Mark Dormer

    "george" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > How can I achieve the following:
    > Have a number of printers (accessible via network) and need to make them
    > available to quite a number of (users on) client systems.
    >
    > How can I have these definitions (mappings and possible specific printer
    > settings) pushed out to the clients, rather than going to the clients one
    > by one to get them installed/connected?
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Peter

Configuration Microsoft Printers Windows XP