ASUS Sabertooth P67 have ? DIGI+ VRM

Redstaing

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2011
do this motherboards supporting my rams ?

RAM : 4096 MB DDR3
RAM Speed : 665.2 MHz (1:5) @ 9-9-9-24
Slot 1 : 2048MB (10700)
Slot 1 Manufacturer : Kingston
Slot 2 : 2048MB (10700)
Slot 2 Manufacturer : Kingston

what is best P8P67 DELUXE or P8P67 Pro or this one :)

going to buy one of them tomorrow

shadeTrojan

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2011
Not sure if it accepts that speed RAM... Looking on that link i posted it quotes 1000 as the lowest, but I actually just got the board myself and I looked in the BIOS and I can set my ram to 800 if i want, so you may want to upgrade. Not %100 on this though. It may accept the slower speed anyway. The board has onboard LED indicator lights that will let you know if there's a prob with your RAM... Just look for the bright red one right next to the Dimm slots if you end up getting the sabertooth.

I think the only board with Blue Tooth is the Deluxe

If you're trying to pick a model, you should check out some YouTube reviews of them, they will cover most of the basic differences. However i can tell you upfront most of them will be minor. They all have the same functionality as the rest of the p67 series.The exception here would be the sabertooth though. The plastic "armor" is meant to work as an upgraded cooling system, but you need to have the proper heat sync to make it efficient, ie one that blows down onto the block instead of across it like most popular zalman's. Of course there is also a bay that you can install a 50mm fan into the armor itself to help with the cooling process, which is what i'll be doing.

By far the Deluxe is going to be the most fancy model, so if you want all the bells and whistles, you should go with that. Good luck finding it though :)

Redstaing

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2011