Stuck with a Toshiba Portege 7020CT.. Help!

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
Share
October 27, 2004 8:47:40 AM

I have recently inherited a Toshiba Portege 7020CT without it's
docking station - hoping to use it as a basic internet machine. The
only problem is that on turning it on all I get is a black screen,
with a prompt saying "Password:". I don't know the password.. any
ideas?
Thanks
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
October 29, 2004 2:06:54 PM

Google toshiba password removal and see if you can find help. There is
a password removal tool that plugs into the serial port but I've never
tried.
!