WooHoo New website stuff!

I haven't had a chance to look at the 2nd trailer yet. But the concept art
and new screen shots are slammin'! It looks like her ponytail is flying free
in one of the screen shots. CAN NOT WAIT!
If nothing else this game will be absolutely beautiful to look at. But it
really looks like they have paid attention to what we really need and want
with this game

Lisa aka Pagemaster

"Lisa Smith" <pagemstr@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> I haven't had a chance to look at the 2nd trailer yet. But the
> concept art and new screen shots are slammin'! It looks like her
> ponytail is flying free in one of the screen shots. CAN NOT WAIT!
> If nothing else this game will be absolutely beautiful to look at.
> But it really looks like they have paid attention to what we really
> need and want with this game
>
> Lisa aka Pagemaster

Oh I sure hope so! :eek:\
McG.

In the dead of night, a faint whisper from Lisa Smith was heard, at
about 05/17/2005 02:15 PM, and I could have sworn it said ...
> I haven't had a chance to look at the 2nd trailer yet. But the concept art
> and new screen shots are slammin'! It looks like her ponytail is flying free
> in one of the screen shots. CAN NOT WAIT!
> If nothing else this game will be absolutely beautiful to look at. But it
> really looks like they have paid attention to what we really need and want
> with this game
>
> Lisa aka Pagemaster

Oh, man you too!? Don't I have enough to contend with between
Dragoncarer and McG?!?! Knock it off, I tell you!

There will be no hope *or* anticipation of Legend around here until *I*
say so! You got that! None, nada, zip! Finito, end of argument!

Now lets return to pessimism and consternation, shall we!

:)

---
PW

Pistol Whipped wrote:

> In the dead of night, a faint whisper from Lisa Smith was heard, at
> about 05/17/2005 02:15 PM, and I could have sworn it said ...
> > I haven't had a chance to look at the 2nd trailer yet. But the concept art
> > and new screen shots are slammin'! It looks like her ponytail is flying free
> > in one of the screen shots. CAN NOT WAIT!
> > If nothing else this game will be absolutely beautiful to look at. But it
> > really looks like they have paid attention to what we really need and want
> > with this game
> >
> > Lisa aka Pagemaster
> >

> Oh, man you too!? Don't I have enough to contend with between
> Dragoncarer and McG?!?! Knock it off, I tell you!
>
> There will be no hope *or* anticipation of Legend around here until *I*
> say so! You got that! None, nada, zip! Finito, end of argument!
>
> Now lets return to pessimism and consternation, shall we!
>
> :)
>
> ---
> PW

<clears throat>

You've all been DUPED again! Remember all those flashy pictures
of AoD before it came out? You ALL started DROOLING at those and
RUBBING your hands in anticipation over the <sarcastic> "new big
gee whiz game" to come! </sarcastic> And what'd we actually GET?!
HA! NOW, they're AT IT AGAIN, I tell you! :| Humph <folds arms>

<looks at PW> how's that? :)

-- G

"Gary Mitchell" <wb6yru@ix.nospam.netcom.com> wrote in message
> Pistol Whipped wrote:
>>
>> In the dead of night, a faint whisper from Lisa Smith was heard, at
>> about 05/17/2005 02:15 PM, and I could have sworn it said ...
>>> I haven't had a chance to look at the 2nd trailer yet. But the
>>> concept art and new screen shots are slammin'! It looks like her
>>> ponytail is flying free in one of the screen shots. CAN NOT WAIT!
>>> If nothing else this game will be absolutely beautiful to look at.
>>> But it really looks like they have paid attention to what we really
>>> need and want with this game
>>>
>>> Lisa aka Pagemaster
>>>

>> Oh, man you too!? Don't I have enough to contend with between
>> Dragoncarer and McG?!?! Knock it off, I tell you!
>>
>> There will be no hope *or* anticipation of Legend around here until
>> *I* say so! You got that! None, nada, zip! Finito, end of
>> argument!
>>
>> Now lets return to pessimism and consternation, shall we!
>>
>> :)
>>
>> ---
>> PW
>
> <clears throat>
>
> You've all been DUPED again! Remember all those flashy pictures
> of AoD before it came out? You ALL started DROOLING at those and
> RUBBING your hands in anticipation over the <sarcastic> "new big
> gee whiz game" to come! </sarcastic> And what'd we actually GET?!
> HA! NOW, they're AT IT AGAIN, I tell you! :| Humph <folds arms>
>
> <looks at PW> how's that? :)
>
> -- G

Nope, won't work, the demo footage already shows TR3 class moves!
That's already better than AoD!!!!
<smirks at both> ;)
McG.

In the dead of night, a faint whisper from Gary Mitchell was heard, at
about 05/18/2005 05:51 AM, and I could have sworn it said ...
> Pistol Whipped wrote:
>
>>In the dead of night, a faint whisper from Lisa Smith was heard, at
>>about 05/17/2005 02:15 PM, and I could have sworn it said ...
>>
>>>I haven't had a chance to look at the 2nd trailer yet. But the concept art
>>>and new screen shots are slammin'! It looks like her ponytail is flying free
>>>in one of the screen shots. CAN NOT WAIT!
>>>If nothing else this game will be absolutely beautiful to look at. But it
>>>really looks like they have paid attention to what we really need and want
>>>with this game
>>>
>>>Lisa aka Pagemaster
>>>

>>Oh, man you too!? Don't I have enough to contend with between
>>Dragoncarer and McG?!?! Knock it off, I tell you!
>>
>>There will be no hope *or* anticipation of Legend around here until *I*
>>say so! You got that! None, nada, zip! Finito, end of argument!
>>
>>Now lets return to pessimism and consternation, shall we!
>>
>>:)
>>
>>---
>>PW
>

> <clears throat>
>
> You've all been DUPED again! Remember all those flashy pictures
> of AoD before it came out? You ALL started DROOLING at those and
> RUBBING your hands in anticipation over the <sarcastic> "new big
> gee whiz game" to come! </sarcastic> And what'd we actually GET?!
> HA! NOW, they're AT IT AGAIN, I tell you! :| Humph <folds arms>
>
> <looks at PW> how's that? :)
>
> -- G

Nice try ... but apparently they're not convinced!
Such weak minds! Its a shame really ....

:)

---
PW