A good right-click menu>multiple paste app?

Is there a good, straightforward app that will enhance the right click
menu>paste, so that it brings up a submenu listing the most recent 10, 15 or
whatever copied items to paste? I've looked at several apps that open with
hotkeys, but a right click menu enhancement seems cleaner and simpler, to me
anyway!

Thanks

Mr S
1 answer Last reply
More about good right click menu multiple paste

    Do A Google search on Shell Extensions

    "Mister Shed" <ms@nospamnospamnospam.com> wrote in message
    > Is there a good, straightforward app that will enhance the right click
    > menu>paste, so that it brings up a submenu listing the most recent 10, 15
    > or
    > whatever copied items to paste? I've looked at several apps that open
    > with
    > hotkeys, but a right click menu enhancement seems cleaner and simpler, to
    > me
    > anyway!
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Mr S