A good right-click menu>multiple paste app?

March 2, 2005 11:53:37 PM

Is there a good, straightforward app that will enhance the right click
menu>paste, so that it brings up a submenu listing the most recent 10, 15 or
whatever copied items to paste? I've looked at several apps that open with
hotkeys, but a right click menu enhancement seems cleaner and simpler, to me
anyway!

Thanks

Mr S
March 3, 2005 12:32:07 AM