• CPUs
  • Core
  • Phenom
Last response: in CPUs
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
August 23, 2010 10:37:35 PM

Hello,
I intend to gather up a new computer,used in AI programming.And I was wondering Which processor should I use (Phenom of AMD or Core i3 of Intel ) !

More about : phenom core

a c 215 à CPUs
August 23, 2010 10:45:30 PM

Which phenom are you looking at? Is it a Phenom or a Phenom II and is it a 2, 3, 4, or 6 core processor? There are lots of options, phenom is not specific. Also which i3 are you looking at they come in a large variety of speeds and prices
a b à CPUs
August 24, 2010 3:04:08 AM

+1

it depends on the budget, and the processors in question.

if an i3 is the best intel chip you can get, but you could get a phenom II 1055t, then its gonna be a no brainer.
Related resources
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
August 25, 2010 12:06:08 AM

hunter315 said:
Which phenom are you looking at? Is it a Phenom or a Phenom II and is it a 2, 3, 4, or 6 core processor? There are lots of options, phenom is not specific. Also which i3 are you looking at they come in a large variety of speeds and prices

Actually ,my hardware knowledge is in basics,that I won't know the difference between them.
And the market doesn't offer any varieties except for Intel ,that you can choose just 5 or 6 models of AMD if they exists !!So basically AMD stuff are 75% higher in price than Intel!

I will look for the available ,and will get back.
!