Poll: What are we playing while waiting?

dani

I'm playing Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.

It's my first computer game - picked it up at a discount - used as it is -
and I'm enjoying the hell out of it. I've played Lara completely on
Playstation - so this time around I just might pick up the PC version and
see how it goes... : )

And y'all?

--
d t x n @ y a h o o . c o m to reply

I have been playing a few things:

Gungrave: Overload ( a sort of Anime 3rd person shooter--very fun)

Call of Duty: Finest Hour (my large weakspot for WWII inspired FPS)

waiting for Destroy all Humans and Medal of Honor: European Assault.

Republic Commando also looks like a cool FPS for the Box

Cinefyl

While taking a short break from the daily grind of enslavement and
world domination, Dani mentioned

>I'm playing Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.
>
>It's my first computer game - picked it up at a discount - used as it is -
>and I'm enjoying the hell out of it. I've played Lara completely on
>Playstation - so this time around I just might pick up the PC version and
>see how it goes... : )
>
>And y'all?

Well, I'm still working through TR1 (thanks again PW!) and have TR2
part completed.

I'm forging ahead as Oda at the Hard level in "Shogun Total War: The
Mongol invasion", I have a scenario of "TW:mediaeval" playing as The
Danes under way, too but MOST recently I dragged out and installed a
compilation CD I picked up a couple of years ago of three games in the
fantasy world of Xeen. Currently at Level 10 in Might and Magic III.

Then there's the laundry and vacuuming to do, which have been waiting
for months and I really should do some pruning now that Winter's here.

Busy, busy, busy.

..|.
..|.
Rugby players do it with two hookers, in both directions, for forty minutes each way.
..|.
..|.

Dani wrote:
> I'm playing Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.
>
> It's my first computer game - picked it up at a discount - used as it is -
> and I'm enjoying the hell out of it. I've played Lara completely on
> Playstation - so this time around I just might pick up the PC version and
> see how it goes... : )
>
> And y'all?

Gish, one of the best games I ever played (from my point of view, of
course). Just amazing, if you like playing with lara I think you'd like
to play with gish - few basic moves and you can combine them to interact
with environment in fairly rich way (other than that it's not similar to
tombraider)

erik

In the dead of night, a faint whisper from Dani was heard, at about
05/30/2005 09:31 PM, and I could have sworn it said ...
> I'm playing Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.

Ummm. I have it. Haven't finished. Got bored and a bit frustrated
with the controls.

> It's my first computer game - picked it up at a discount - used as it is -
> and I'm enjoying the hell out of it. I've played Lara completely on
> Playstation - so this time around I just might pick up the PC version and
> see how it goes... : )

Glad you like. I prefer the first (3D) game in the line. Its controls
weren't perfect but it played better (imo).

> And y'all?

Nothing, really. Trying to keep myself entertained by playing user
levels ... and NOLF and NOLF2, for about the 4th time ... oh, and NOLF
on-line a bit.

Speaking of which, Ive got myself stuck in theatre 3 of "Lara at the
Movies" (can't remember the level name). Seems the openings are an odd
shape and I can not, for the life of me, figure out how to get Lara into
them. Can't pull up, can't jump in, can't "action-forward" ... nothing
seems to work... so I've even stopped playing user levels.

.... but you didn't come here to hear all that, did you?

Straight answer ... virtually nothing right now.

---
PW

Razor

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004

"Dani" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> I'm playing Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.
>
> It's my first computer game - picked it up at a discount - used as it is -
> and I'm enjoying the hell out of it. I've played Lara completely on
> Playstation - so this time around I just might pick up the PC version and
> see how it goes... : )
>
> And y'all?
>
> --
> d t x n @ y a h o o . c o m to reply

San Andreas or PES3. Though I have a Dark Angel game which I really should
have a go at seen as it was a gift.

"cinefyl" <cinefyl@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I have been playing a few things:
>
> Gungrave: Overload ( a sort of Anime 3rd person shooter--very fun)
>
> Call of Duty: Finest Hour (my large weakspot for WWII inspired FPS)
>
> waiting for Destroy all Humans and Medal of Honor: European Assault.
>
> Republic Commando also looks like a cool FPS for the Box
>
> Cinefyl

Me, I'm playing Deus Ex a little at a time. Chronicles of
Riddick-Escape from Butchers Bay, AoD (restart), TR3, The Longest
Journey, a little at a time. Quake. HL2 and Doom3 reruns. RIVEN
restart. Have Exile and started it, will do Riven first. Playing
around with stuff in American McGee's ALICE. Love the ambiance in that
game. Will be playing Chronicles off and on, on my 98SE machine.
That plus workaday life. Ho hum :\
McG.

McGrandpa wrote:

> "cinefyl" <cinefyl@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > I have been playing a few things:
> >
> > Gungrave: Overload ( a sort of Anime 3rd person shooter--very fun)
> >
> > Call of Duty: Finest Hour (my large weakspot for WWII inspired FPS)
> >
> > waiting for Destroy all Humans and Medal of Honor: European Assault.
> >
> > Republic Commando also looks like a cool FPS for the Box
> >
> > Cinefyl
>
> Me, I'm playing Deus Ex a little at a time. Chronicles of
> Riddick-Escape from Butchers Bay, AoD (restart), TR3, The Longest
> Journey, a little at a time. Quake. HL2 and Doom3 reruns. RIVEN
> restart. Have Exile and started it, will do Riven first. Playing
> around with stuff in American McGee's ALICE. Love the ambiance in that
> game. Will be playing Chronicles off and on, on my 98SE machine.
> That plus workaday life. Ho hum :\
> McG.

Aw, you guys are light-weights... total weenies! While you're
putzing around with individuals and puny Earth battles, *I'm*
busy out here conquering *civilizations*, capturing *WORLDS*, nay
WHOLE SOLAR SYSTEMS! YES, GO AHEAD, SEND YOU PITIFUL FLEETS,
THEY'RE NO MATCH FOR MY ANTI-SHIP MISSILE CRUISERS. JUST *ONE* OF
MY DEATH-STARS CAN TURN AN ENTIRE *PLANET* INTO AN ASTEROID FIELD!
And the Antarian heavy warships? HA! MERE *INSECTS* TO BE
*SWATTED*! HARDLY AN ANNOYANCE! MUUUWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!
(Master of Orion 2.)

<ahem> Oh, sorry... was that out loud? :)

But be warned: MoO 2 is not a game. They want you to *think* it's
a game, but no! It's a highly addictive drug. :/

-- G

"Gary Mitchell" <wb6yru@ix.nospam.netcom.com> wrote in message
> McGrandpa wrote:
>>
>> "cinefyl" <cinefyl@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> I have been playing a few things:
>>>
>>> Gungrave: Overload ( a sort of Anime 3rd person shooter--very fun)
>>>
>>> Call of Duty: Finest Hour (my large weakspot for WWII inspired FPS)
>>>
>>> waiting for Destroy all Humans and Medal of Honor: European Assault.
>>>
>>> Republic Commando also looks like a cool FPS for the Box
>>>
>>> Cinefyl
>>
>> Me, I'm playing Deus Ex a little at a time. Chronicles of
>> Riddick-Escape from Butchers Bay, AoD (restart), TR3, The Longest
>> Journey, a little at a time. Quake. HL2 and Doom3 reruns. RIVEN
>> restart. Have Exile and started it, will do Riven first. Playing
>> around with stuff in American McGee's ALICE. Love the ambiance in
>> that game. Will be playing Chronicles off and on, on my 98SE
>> machine.
>> That plus workaday life. Ho hum :\
>> McG.
>
> Aw, you guys are light-weights... total weenies! While you're
> putzing around with individuals and puny Earth battles, *I'm*
> busy out here conquering *civilizations*, capturing *WORLDS*, nay
> WHOLE SOLAR SYSTEMS! YES, GO AHEAD, SEND YOU PITIFUL FLEETS,
> THEY'RE NO MATCH FOR MY ANTI-SHIP MISSILE CRUISERS. JUST *ONE* OF
> MY DEATH-STARS CAN TURN AN ENTIRE *PLANET* INTO AN ASTEROID FIELD!
> And the Antarian heavy warships? HA! MERE *INSECTS* TO BE
> *SWATTED*! HARDLY AN ANNOYANCE! MUUUWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!
> (Master of Orion 2.)
>
> <ahem> Oh, sorry... was that out loud? :)
>
> But be warned: MoO 2 is not a game. They want you to *think* it's
> a game, but no! It's a highly addictive drug. :/
>
> -- G

Hm. One. Just ONE? Powerful drug there! ;)
McG.

> "cinefyl" <cinefyl@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > I have been playing a few things:
> >
> > Gungrave: Overload ( a sort of Anime 3rd person shooter--very fun)
> >
> > Call of Duty: Finest Hour (my large weakspot for WWII inspired FPS)
> >
> > waiting for Destroy all Humans and Medal of Honor: European Assault.
> >
> > Republic Commando also looks like a cool FPS for the Box
> >
> > Cinefyl
>
> Me, I'm playing Deus Ex a little at a time. Chronicles of
> Riddick-Escape from Butchers Bay, AoD (restart), TR3, The Longest
> Journey, a little at a time. Quake. HL2 and Doom3 reruns. RIVEN
> restart. Have Exile and started it, will do Riven first. Playing
> around with stuff in American McGee's ALICE. Love the ambiance in that
> game. Will be playing Chronicles off and on, on my 98SE machine.
> That plus workaday life. Ho hum :\
> McG.

The Longest Journey is wonderful! I played it about a year ago. You DO know
they are making a sequal to it called "Dreamfall" Currently slogging through
the first part of Syberia 2 I played it on PC about half way through and
then switched to the X-Box version, so I decided to play it again from the
beginning. Also playing "Area 51" and "Oddworld: Strangers Wrath"

Lisa aka Pagemaster

"Pistol Whipped" <pwhipped@NOtampabaySPAM.rr.com> wrote in message
> In the dead of night, a faint whisper from Dani was heard, at about
> 05/30/2005 09:31 PM, and I could have sworn it said ...
> > I'm playing Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.
> >

> Ummm. I have it. Haven't finished. Got bored and a bit frustrated
> with the controls.
>
> > It's my first computer game - picked it up at a discount - used as it
is -
> > and I'm enjoying the hell out of it. I've played Lara completely on
> > Playstation - so this time around I just might pick up the PC version
and
> > see how it goes... : )
> >

> Glad you like. I prefer the first (3D) game in the line. Its controls
> weren't perfect but it played better (imo).
>
> > And y'all?
> >

> Nothing, really. Trying to keep myself entertained by playing user
> levels ... and NOLF and NOLF2, for about the 4th time ... oh, and NOLF
> on-line a bit.
>
> Speaking of which, Ive got myself stuck in theatre 3 of "Lara at the
> Movies" (can't remember the level name). Seems the openings are an odd
> shape and I can not, for the life of me, figure out how to get Lara into
> them. Can't pull up, can't jump in, can't "action-forward" ... nothing
> seems to work... so I've even stopped playing user levels.
>
> ... but you didn't come here to hear all that, did you?
>
> Straight answer ... virtually nothing right now.
>
> ---
> PW

Oh yeah, also picken' at Prince of Persia a bit at a time. :0)

Lisa aka Pagemaster

"Dani" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> I'm playing Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.
>
> It's my first computer game - picked it up at a discount - used as it is -
> and I'm enjoying the hell out of it. I've played Lara completely on
> Playstation - so this time around I just might pick up the PC version and
> see how it goes... : )
>
> And y'all?
>
> --
> d t x n @ y a h o o . c o m to reply

Project Zero 2 (aka Fatal Frame 2): Crimson Butterfly (oh wow...i play a
little like every month or two...i love it, but...i dunno) Xbox

Anarchy Online (full client now free to download and play till Jan 2006!!)
PC.

Thief 2 PC

Syberia I PC (except it keeps freezing...)

Also Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines PC except I've played it through
once, I wanna play it again but I'm gonna wait until I've got my new
super-fast vid card...

"Dragoncarer" <woops@no.sorry> wrote in message

> "Dani" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> >
> > I'm playing Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.
> >
> > It's my first computer game - picked it up at a discount - used as it
is -
> > and I'm enjoying the hell out of it. I've played Lara completely on
> > Playstation - so this time around I just might pick up the PC version
and
> > see how it goes... : )
> >
> > And y'all?
> >
> > --
> > d t x n @ y a h o o . c o m to reply
> >

> Project Zero 2 (aka Fatal Frame 2): Crimson Butterfly (oh wow...i play a
> little like every month or two...i love it, but...i dunno) Xbox
>
> Anarchy Online (full client now free to download and play till Jan 2006!!)
> PC.
>
> Thief 2 PC
>
> Syberia I PC (except it keeps freezing...)
>
> Also Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines PC except I've played it through
> once, I wanna play it again but I'm gonna wait until I've got my new
> super-fast vid card...

I am playing custom level "Costa Rica 3" by Daniel Forgues, excellent. Also
Chaser, (shoot 'em up without having to think much). I do these when I can
finally get my husband off MS Train Sim and young'un off the internet (must
get my own PC);)

Dragoncarer wrote:
> "Dani" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>
>>I'm playing Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.
>>
>>It's my first computer game - picked it up at a discount - used as it is -
>>and I'm enjoying the hell out of it. I've played Lara completely on
>>Playstation - so this time around I just might pick up the PC version and
>>see how it goes... : )
>>
>>And y'all?
>>
>>--
>>d t x n @ y a h o o . c o m to reply
>>

> Project Zero 2 (aka Fatal Frame 2): Crimson Butterfly (oh wow...i play a
> little like every month or two...i love it, but...i dunno) Xbox
>
> Anarchy Online (full client now free to download and play till Jan 2006!!)
> PC.
>
> Thief 2 PC
>
> Syberia I PC (except it keeps freezing...)
>
> Also Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines PC except I've played it through
> once, I wanna play it again but I'm gonna wait until I've got my new
> super-fast vid card...

I just finished (for the second time) T2X. It's a fan made expansion of
13 levels for Theif 2 PC. http://www.thief2x.com/default2.asp If you
haven't played it yet, it's pretty good.

"Pistol Whipped" <pwhipped@NOtampabaySPAM.rr.com> wrote in message
> In the dead of night, a faint whisper from Dani was heard, at about
> 05/30/2005 09:31 PM, and I could have sworn it said ...
> > I'm playing Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.
> >

> Ummm. I have it. Haven't finished. Got bored and a bit frustrated
> with the controls.
>
> > It's my first computer game - picked it up at a discount - used as it
is -
> > and I'm enjoying the hell out of it. I've played Lara completely on
> > Playstation - so this time around I just might pick up the PC version
and
> > see how it goes... : )
> >

> Glad you like. I prefer the first (3D) game in the line. Its controls
> weren't perfect but it played better (imo).
>
> > And y'all?
> >

> Nothing, really. Trying to keep myself entertained by playing user
> levels ... and NOLF and NOLF2, for about the 4th time ... oh, and NOLF
> on-line a bit.

Oh that's right...I have to try and find some copies of thsoe games to try
them out...maybe a demo somewhere or osmething...

> Speaking of which, Ive got myself stuck in theatre 3 of "Lara at the
> Movies" (can't remember the level name). Seems the openings are an odd
> shape and I can not, for the life of me, figure out how to get Lara into
> them. Can't pull up, can't jump in, can't "action-forward" ... nothing
> seems to work... so I've even stopped playing user levels.
>
> ... but you didn't come here to hear all that, did you?
>
> Straight answer ... virtually nothing right now.
>
> ---
> PW

"Gary Mitchell" <wb6yru@ix.nospam.netcom.com> wrote in message
> McGrandpa wrote:
> >
> > "cinefyl" <cinefyl@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > > I have been playing a few things:
> > >
> > > Gungrave: Overload ( a sort of Anime 3rd person shooter--very fun)
> > >
> > > Call of Duty: Finest Hour (my large weakspot for WWII inspired FPS)
> > >
> > > waiting for Destroy all Humans and Medal of Honor: European Assault.
> > >
> > > Republic Commando also looks like a cool FPS for the Box
> > >
> > > Cinefyl
> >
> > Me, I'm playing Deus Ex a little at a time. Chronicles of
> > Riddick-Escape from Butchers Bay, AoD (restart), TR3, The Longest
> > Journey, a little at a time. Quake. HL2 and Doom3 reruns. RIVEN
> > restart. Have Exile and started it, will do Riven first. Playing
> > around with stuff in American McGee's ALICE. Love the ambiance in that
> > game. Will be playing Chronicles off and on, on my 98SE machine.
> > That plus workaday life. Ho hum :\
> > McG.
>
> Aw, you guys are light-weights... total weenies! While you're
> putzing around with individuals and puny Earth battles, *I'm*
> busy out here conquering *civilizations*, capturing *WORLDS*, nay
> WHOLE SOLAR SYSTEMS! YES, GO AHEAD, SEND YOU PITIFUL FLEETS,
> THEY'RE NO MATCH FOR MY ANTI-SHIP MISSILE CRUISERS. JUST *ONE* OF
> MY DEATH-STARS CAN TURN AN ENTIRE *PLANET* INTO AN ASTEROID FIELD!
> And the Antarian heavy warships? HA! MERE *INSECTS* TO BE
> *SWATTED*! HARDLY AN ANNOYANCE! MUUUWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!
> (Master of Orion 2.)
>
> <ahem> Oh, sorry... was that out loud? :)
>
> But be warned: MoO 2 is not a game. They want you to *think* it's
> a game, but no! It's a highly addictive drug. :/
>
> -- G

Hmmmm....*tagged*

dani

Well I found a cheat online that doesn't work, lol, so I'm stuck with what
I've got. I'm halfway through it and yes it does frustrate the hell outta me
at times.
I haven't played the first one - will find it and buy it, too.

What the heck is NOLF?

Lara at the movies.... which game is that? I'm racking my brain - is that
Chronicles you're talking about? I'm gonna have to go to Stella's site just
to refresh my memory, lol.

I didn't even think about playing user levels. Do you need the PC disc to do
that?

Thanks,
Dani

"Pistol Whipped" <pwhipped@NOtampabaySPAM.rr.com> wrote in message
> In the dead of night, a faint whisper from Dani was heard, at about
> 05/30/2005 09:31 PM, and I could have sworn it said ...
>> I'm playing Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.
>>

> Ummm. I have it. Haven't finished. Got bored and a bit frustrated with
> the controls.
>
>> It's my first computer game - picked it up at a discount - used as it
>> is - and I'm enjoying the hell out of it. I've played Lara completely on
>> Playstation - so this time around I just might pick up the PC version and
>> see how it goes... : )
>>

> Glad you like. I prefer the first (3D) game in the line. Its controls
> weren't perfect but it played better (imo).
>
>> And y'all?
>>

> Nothing, really. Trying to keep myself entertained by playing user levels
> ... and NOLF and NOLF2, for about the 4th time ... oh, and NOLF on-line a
> bit.
>
> Speaking of which, Ive got myself stuck in theatre 3 of "Lara at the
> Movies" (can't remember the level name). Seems the openings are an odd
> shape and I can not, for the life of me, figure out how to get Lara into
> them. Can't pull up, can't jump in, can't "action-forward" ... nothing
> seems to work... so I've even stopped playing user levels.
>
> ... but you didn't come here to hear all that, did you?
>
> Straight answer ... virtually nothing right now.
>
> ---
> PW

dani

My hubby wants Vampire the Masquerade:Bloodlines, but didn't know if it was
any good.

Is it?
: )
Dani

"Dragoncarer" <woops@no.sorry> wrote in message

> "Dani" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>>
>> I'm playing Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.
>>
>> It's my first computer game - picked it up at a discount - used as it
>> is -
>> and I'm enjoying the hell out of it. I've played Lara completely on
>> Playstation - so this time around I just might pick up the PC version and
>> see how it goes... : )
>>
>> And y'all?
>>
>> --
>> d t x n @ y a h o o . c o m to reply
>>

> Project Zero 2 (aka Fatal Frame 2): Crimson Butterfly (oh wow...i play a
> little like every month or two...i love it, but...i dunno) Xbox
>
> Anarchy Online (full client now free to download and play till Jan 2006!!)
> PC.
>
> Thief 2 PC
>
> Syberia I PC (except it keeps freezing...)
>
> Also Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines PC except I've played it through
> once, I wanna play it again but I'm gonna wait until I've got my new
> super-fast vid card...

dani

Oooh ooh!

I want Area 51 and Oddworld, too.

Are they any good?

My hubby and I usually ask other people about the games before we go and buy
them ourselves. I haven't read any reviews on either game, but am anxious to
see how they play.

Dani

"Lisa Smith" <pagemstr@mchsi.com> wrote in message

>> "cinefyl" <cinefyl@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> > I have been playing a few things:
>> >
>> > Gungrave: Overload ( a sort of Anime 3rd person shooter--very fun)
>> >
>> > Call of Duty: Finest Hour (my large weakspot for WWII inspired FPS)
>> >
>> > waiting for Destroy all Humans and Medal of Honor: European Assault.
>> >
>> > Republic Commando also looks like a cool FPS for the Box
>> >
>> > Cinefyl
>>
>> Me, I'm playing Deus Ex a little at a time. Chronicles of
>> Riddick-Escape from Butchers Bay, AoD (restart), TR3, The Longest
>> Journey, a little at a time. Quake. HL2 and Doom3 reruns. RIVEN
>> restart. Have Exile and started it, will do Riven first. Playing
>> around with stuff in American McGee's ALICE. Love the ambiance in that
>> game. Will be playing Chronicles off and on, on my 98SE machine.
>> That plus workaday life. Ho hum :\
>> McG.
>
> The Longest Journey is wonderful! I played it about a year ago. You DO
> know
> they are making a sequal to it called "Dreamfall" Currently slogging
> through
> the first part of Syberia 2 I played it on PC about half way through and
> then switched to the X-Box version, so I decided to play it again from the
> beginning. Also playing "Area 51" and "Oddworld: Strangers Wrath"
>
> Lisa aka Pagemaster

"Lisa Smith" <pagemstr@mchsi.com> wrote in message
>> "cinefyl" <cinefyl@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> I have been playing a few things:
>>>
>>> Gungrave: Overload ( a sort of Anime 3rd person shooter--very fun)
>>>
>>> Call of Duty: Finest Hour (my large weakspot for WWII inspired FPS)
>>>
>>> waiting for Destroy all Humans and Medal of Honor: European Assault.
>>>
>>> Republic Commando also looks like a cool FPS for the Box
>>>
>>> Cinefyl
>>
>> Me, I'm playing Deus Ex a little at a time. Chronicles of
>> Riddick-Escape from Butchers Bay, AoD (restart), TR3, The Longest
>> Journey, a little at a time. Quake. HL2 and Doom3 reruns. RIVEN
>> restart. Have Exile and started it, will do Riven first. Playing
>> around with stuff in American McGee's ALICE. Love the ambiance in
>> that game. Will be playing Chronicles off and on, on my 98SE
>> machine.
>> That plus workaday life. Ho hum :\
>> McG.
>
> The Longest Journey is wonderful! I played it about a year ago. You
> DO know they are making a sequal to it called "Dreamfall" Currently
> slogging through the first part of Syberia 2 I played it on PC about
> half way through and then switched to the X-Box version, so I decided
> to play it again from the beginning. Also playing "Area 51" and
> "Oddworld: Strangers Wrath"
>
> Lisa aka Pagemaster

TLJ starts off kinda slowish but happily strange :) They could have
made the screens a little bigger :) Even in the first sequence, there
is interesting stuff.
McG.

"Dani" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> I'm playing Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.
>
> It's my first computer game - picked it up at a discount - used as it is -
> and I'm enjoying the hell out of it. I've played Lara completely on
> Playstation - so this time around I just might pick up the PC version and
> see how it goes... : )
>
> And y'all?
>
> --
> d t x n @ y a h o o . c o m to reply

Games played in recent months :
Syberia I and II
The Longest Journey
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Far Cry - and online
Half Life 2 ditto
Alien Vs Predator 1 and 2
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory- current game- excellent graphics second only to
HL2 for me

and regulars know that there are quite a few of us that play Morrowind as an
ongoing all time fave :) with expansion packs Tribunal and Bloodmoon.

To play:

Doom 3 ( I had to practice being scared with A vs P first ;) )
Chronicles of Riddick

If you enjoy Lara on Playstation 1 or 2- you will likely enjoy the PC
controls just as much or even better :) I played TR on PSX first and then
again on PC. PoP SoT has pretty graphics too- shame about the controls- I
have thus far avoided caving to PoP WW- maybe *next* winter ;)

Dungeonbunny

dani

Doom 3 scared the hell outta me at first - hubby plays it with the lights
off and the sound up. I've been helping him along when he gets stuck (had to
buy the walkthrough for him).

I'm gonna have to try these other game y'all have been posting on here.
Interesting names for them all!

Thanks,
: )

Dani

"Dungeonbunny" <Dungeonbunny@amuse-guele@isletsoflangerhan.org> wrote in
message news:1117573314.c9cdc298fbe4c0bd4791251ebc238ccf@teranews...

"Dani" <noone@nowhere.com> schreef in bericht

> I'm playing Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.
>
> It's my first computer game - picked it up at a discount - used as it is -
> and I'm enjoying the hell out of it. I've played Lara completely on
> Playstation - so this time around I just might pick up the PC version and
> see how it goes... : )
>
> And y'all?

Did play PoPSoT, which was great, but haven't been playing anything for a
while.
Been busy making trips to firework-festivals in Spain and Italy and after
that I had to go through hundreds of pictures (still not finished).
Two months ago started riding my bike again. Riding 3 times a week doesn't
leave much time for gaming, because there are also people in Real-Life who
need some attention.

Been thinking about playing Ravenshield with some friends, though.

dani

Well, that livened up the n.g. for a day - anybody else wanna chip in? LOL
Dani

"Dani" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> I'm playing Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.
>
> It's my first computer game - picked it up at a discount - used as it is -
> and I'm enjoying the hell out of it. I've played Lara completely on
> Playstation - so this time around I just might pick up the PC version and
> see how it goes... : )
>
> And y'all?
>
> --
> d t x n @ y a h o o . c o m to reply

Is anyone playing custom levels? I'm surprised noone's mentioned these yet.

There are so many, and a lot of them are even better than some of the
originals.

Great way to kill time waiting for future commercial releases....

Brendon