Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

VPN

Last response: in Networking
Share
Anonymous
March 12, 2010 1:21:52 AM

I have been trying to connect to my work network via VPN and am getting an error message that says Login Failure due to Remote host not responding. How can I get around this? Thanks.

More about : vpn

March 12, 2010 1:46:45 AM

Do you know for sure the VPN server at work is up and running?
m
0
l
Anonymous
March 12, 2010 2:18:56 AM

eibgrad said:
Do you know for sure the VPN server at work is up and running?


Yes -- I was actually out of town yesterday and was able to use it at the hotel.
m
0
l
Related resources
Anonymous
March 12, 2010 2:19:27 AM

Yes -- I was out of town yesterday and able to use it at the hotel.
m
0
l
March 12, 2010 2:31:26 AM

Quote:
Yes -- I was out of town yesterday and able to use it at the hotel.


Speaking of hotel, are you trying to use this on the road again? One of the potential problems w/ VPNs is that sometimes the local ISP blocks the VPN ports!
m
0
l
Anonymous
March 12, 2010 2:53:23 AM

eibgrad said:
Speaking of hotel, are you trying to use this on the road again? One of the potential problems w/ VPNs is that sometimes the local ISP blocks the VPN ports!



No -- today I was trying to use it at home.
m
0
l
!