Restore Problem

I have tried on SEVERAL different computers to restore to a previous day only
to find that the restore DOES NOT WORK for any day picked. This has hppened
numerous times in numerous different computers. Could someone please tell me
what would cause this problem and is there a FIX?

Steve

Hi Steve,

There are several possibilities. Here is a list of troubleshooting tip
to follow.
System Restore Failures to restore
http://home.earthlink.net/~mvp_bert/html/srfail.html

--