Solved

Hd 5770 Vapor-x Damage

I have buy hd5770 Vapor-x and try overclocking 6 time but i doesn't like it cause it are really noisy for the speed of Fan.
if i not doing overclocking to play game are it okay for me to play game..? :bounce:

My important question all my friends, How did we know if our Graphic Card are Damage...? :bounce: :D :bounce:
13 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 5770 vapor damage
  1. Your card will be fine even without Overclocking...

If your Gfx card is damaged you will see weird artifacts during gameplay,it might not even turn on, Overheat etc etc...
  2. If you are happy with your card performance then no need to OC it...
    What is your CPU and Monitor?
  3. My cpu Amd Phenomx4 955 and CRT monitor.. next month i change to LCD.

Shubham 1401 can you tell me in a simple language about graphic card damage.. are you gonna said that if my graphic card is damage i cannot play game right...?

Correct me if i wrong.
  4. dinkle85 said:
    My cpu Amd Phenomx4 955 and CRT monitor.. next month i change to LCD.

Shubham 1401 can you tell me in a simple language about graphic card damage.. are you gonna said that if my graphic card is damage i cannot play game right...?

Correct me if i wrong.

If your Graphic card is damaged then you will see strange patterns on the screen during gameplay which you are not supposed to see..

For example:
    http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/fc5668888877c463a628ccaf5199ce6b23cc13a7.png

If the game is running alright then the card is not damaged :)

Are you having some problem with some of the games?What makes you think your gfx card might be damaged?:)
  5. Think my card is damage cause i doing a O.C for 6 times and 3 time fail and i restart my pc..

So i' m worried my new graphic card will damage.

Overheat.. What are the number of the temperatures if my card are damage and overheat...?
  6. This is why some should not know about 'over clocking'.
  7. Ok notty 22 any advise for me....

I have see pictures that subham 1401 sent and luckily my graphic card still ok.. :-)

i will say no to O.C again....!!!!!!!

about overheat... after play call of duty i check my graphic card tempetures and up to 58 Celcius.. Is it ok...?????
  8. dinkle85 said:
    Ok notty 22 any advise for me....

I have see pictures that shubham 1401 sent and luckily my graphic card still ok.. :-)

i will say no to O.C again....!!!!!!!

about overheat... after play call of duty i check my graphic card tempetures and up to 58 Celcius.. Is it ok...?????

58c while gaming is very decent temp reading :)

Don't worry you haven't damaged the card:). Just keep it on the stock settings.
    Net time you OC a card make sure you have all the necessary info about it(Its not very hard)
  9. ok thank suhbham 1401... i really scare cause that was my new card

i learn O.C from YouTube.. I will not doing o.c anymore

is that true that if temperature higher than 65 Celsius it will damage card...????
  10. Best answer
    dinkle85 said:
    ok thank suhbham 1401... i really scare cause that was my new card

i learn O.C from YouTube.. I will not doing o.c anymore

is that true that if temperature higher than 65 Celsius it will damage card...????

No even 65c is not very high for a card.
    These days(Summer @ 45c:() my GPU temp rises upto 90c while gaming.

Just keep your card under 90c and it will be fine... :)
  11. Thank Shubham 1401, you really help me :-)
  12. Best answer selected by dinkle85.
  13. dinkle85 said:
    Thank Shubham 1401, you really help me :-)

You're Welcome :hello:
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Overclocking Games HD Graphics