Solved

Twinview on 9800gt windows7

Is it possible to twinview (nvidia) with a 9800gt in windows 7? If it is, then how?

By the way, i am running two monitors that are the same
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about twinview 9800gt windows7
  1. at the windows 7 desktop, right click...screen resolutions... then select extend desktop to 2nd monitor. that about it.
  2. is there anything i could do to extend gaming to both screens in full screen
  3. only if your game supports it, you have to check the game settings
  4. If the game doesn't offer the twin resolution, the easiest way is to run that game in a window and just drag the edges your other monitor. However, some games take a massive fps hit when playing in window...
  5. I believe that games typically ask for the 1st graphics card (unless specified) and the 1st screen. The driver makers need to tweak the drivers in order to support this functionality (what they're doing with Eyefinity and whatever nvidia's is called).
  6. ^Nvidia 2D/3D Vission surround
  7. Best answer
    baracubra said:
    ^Nvidia 2D/3D Vission surround

Too many S's mate;), and you need a GTX260 or higher in SLi to use 2D Vision.
  8. Mousemonkey said:
    Too many S's mate;), and you need a GTX260 or higher in SLi to use 2D Vision.

Haha true that :D
    I was just clarifying what the "Nvidia Eyefinity solution" was called: *Nvidia 2D/3D Vision Surround :)
  9. Best answer selected by theyohan.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Windows 7 Monitors Nvidia Graphics