TRL New News - Inc. Winston's Music Video

Looks like TRL is definitely slated for a November 2005 release! Yay!
http://www.tombnews.com/news/2005060301/ - Eidos confirms TRL on Xbox360 and
PSP.

Meanwhile, have a check of the new music video clip of trusty ol' Winston...

http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/marcustrogen/movies.html -

http://www.tombnews.com/news/2005060501/ - Marcus Trogen 'The Old Man' music
video released!

I'm downloading as we speak - but it's done to 25-20k/sec rather than the
usual 150....*sigh*

This modern era...

"Dragoncarer" <
snip

>>> And you know this...how? (Do I really want to know the answer to
>>> that question?)
>>>
>>> He does both. He farts on occasion and he can't quite hold the tea
>>> set steady on the tray.
>>
>> Ok Paul, peace! I don't know, no I don't, I'm just messin with him
>> :) McG.
>>

> (it isn't working)

:eek:)

dani

Cute. I wonder if that was Marcus T himself in that video. He looked like he
had fun making it, too.
Dani