It's too quiet in here...

This group still alive?

--
Linus
18 answers Last reply
More about quiet here
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    "Linus" <linus@dnsonline.net> wrote in message
    > This group still alive?

    Yeah... but... nobody wants to make the first move, yaknow? So we just
    sit around waiting, like buzzards ;) LOL :)
    McG.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    "Linus" <linus@dnsonline.net> wrote in message
    > This group still alive?

    Shh.

    > --
    > Linus

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    > "Linus" <linus@dnsonline.net> wrote in message
    > > This group still alive?
    >
    > Yeah... but... nobody wants to make the first move, yaknow? So we just
    > sit around waiting, like buzzards ;) LOL :)
    > McG.

    Well, I'm not really quite, just very, very busy with real life. Dh's and my
    business has really taken off in the last month. (we own a sign shop, just
    opened in November) and we've been busier than a one armed paper hanger.
    Soooo, not shhhhh, just sh****t we're busy!

    Lisa aka pagemaster
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    "Lisa Smith" <pagemstr@mchsi.com> wrote in message
    >> "Linus" <linus@dnsonline.net> wrote in message
    >>> This group still alive?
    >>
    >> Yeah... but... nobody wants to make the first move, yaknow? So we
    >> just sit around waiting, like buzzards ;) LOL :)
    >> McG.
    >
    > Well, I'm not really quite, just very, very busy with real life. Dh's
    > and my business has really taken off in the last month. (we own a
    > sign shop, just opened in November) and we've been busier than a one
    > armed paper hanger. Soooo, not shhhhh, just sh****t we're busy!
    >
    > Lisa aka pagemaster

    Ah but that is a GOOD thing Lisa! Congrats! No worries, the games and
    ng's will always be there. This is a leisure thing; you can drop in
    any time you want to. I fix things for a living, so there is always a
    full plate for me. Enjoy the work!
    McG.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    We're all in eager anticipation,you see ?

    lol

    On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 09:13:49 GMT, "McGrandpa"
    <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote:

    >"Linus" <linus@dnsonline.net> wrote in message
    >> This group still alive?
    >
    >Yeah... but... nobody wants to make the first move, yaknow? So we just
    >sit around waiting, like buzzards ;) LOL :)
    >McG.

  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    In the dead of night, a faint whisper from rocketranger@neverland.com
    was heard, at about 06/25/2005 10:22 PM, and I could have sworn it said ...
    > We're all in eager anticipation,you see ?
    >
    > lol

    Well, maybe not *all* of us!

    > On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 09:13:49 GMT, "McGrandpa"
    > <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote:
    >

    >>"Linus" <linus@dnsonline.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>This group still alive?
    >>
    >>Yeah... but... nobody wants to make the first move, yaknow? So we just
    >>sit around waiting, like buzzards ;) LOL :)
    >>McG.

    ;)

    ---
    PW
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    Linus wrote:

    > This group still alive?
    >
    > --
    > Linus

    Shhhhh! Be vewy vewy quiet...I'm hunting demon guarded artifacts from
    before the Age of Atlantean Supremacy! - Elmer Croft < Lara's less well
    known cousin from America >

    --
    rolobeastie@earthlink.net
    Mr Flibble: "Moving right along now...as if nothing happened..."

    GS wrote:

    > Linus wrote:
    > >
    > > This group still alive?
    > >
    > > --
    > > Linus
    >
    > Shhhhh! Be vewy vewy quiet...I'm hunting demon guarded artifacts from
    > before the Age of Atlantean Supremacy! - Elmer Croft < Lara's less well
    > known cousin from America >
    >
    > --
    > rolobeastie@earthlink.net
    > Mr Flibble: "Moving right along now...as if nothing happened..."

    Ahem...pardon me. That was, of course: 'Atwantean Supwemacy'! <
    peripatetic pedant mode >

    --
    rolobeastie@earthlink.net
    Mr. Flibble says: "Yah yah, sure sure...fagidaboudit."

    Yea, my drafting business has been pretty busy also. That and a family of
    10 pretty much takes up the slack . I'm still playing the custom levels
    though and am currently trying to get through "The Rescue" series. I tell
    you, some of these custom levels are really good and as challenging as any
    commercial TR. Ah but my kids have drifted off in more of a "L.O.R."
    direction I fear - 'cept for one daughter who's still plugging away at TR4.
    She's also my NASCAR buddy :-)

    Anyway, so there you have it. That's how this 58 year old, Vermont, TR fan
    is spending his time these days.

    > "Lisa Smith" <pagemstr@mchsi.com> wrote in message
    >> "McGrandpa" <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> "Linus" <linus@dnsonline.net> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Yeah... but... nobody wants to make the first move, yaknow? So we
    >>> just sit around waiting, like buzzards ;) LOL :)
    >>> McG.
    >>
    >> Well, I'm not really quite, just very, very busy with real life. Dh's
    >> and my business has really taken off in the last month. (we own a
    >> sign shop, just opened in November) and we've been busier than a one
    >> armed paper hanger. Soooo, not shhhhh, just sh****t we're busy!
    >>
    >> Lisa aka pagemaster
    >
    > Ah but that is a GOOD thing Lisa! Congrats! No worries, the games and
    > ng's will always be there. This is a leisure thing; you can drop in any
    > time you want to. I fix things for a living, so there is always a full
    > plate for me. Enjoy the work!
    > McG.

  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    There I was, minding my own business, when Linus said...

    > This group still alive?

    Sleeping....hungover...need more sleep....
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    "Walt Mather" <waltinvt@lostinvt.net> wrote in message
    > Yea, my drafting business has been pretty busy also. That and a
    > family of 10 pretty much takes up the slack . I'm still playing the
    > custom levels though and am currently trying to get through "The
    > Rescue" series. I tell you, some of these custom levels are really
    > good and as challenging as any commercial TR. Ah but my kids have
    > drifted off in more of a "L.O.R." direction I fear - 'cept for one
    > daughter who's still plugging away at TR4. She's also my NASCAR buddy
    > :-)
    > Anyway, so there you have it. That's how this 58 year old, Vermont,
    > TR fan is spending his time these days.

    >> "Lisa Smith" <pagemstr@mchsi.com> wrote in message
    >>> "McGrandpa" <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote in message

    >>> Well, I'm not really quite, just very, very busy with real life.
    >>> Dh's and my business has really taken off in the last month. (we
    >>> own a sign shop, just opened in November) and we've been busier
    >>> than a one armed paper hanger. Soooo, not shhhhh, just sh****t
    >>> we're busy! Lisa aka pagemaster
    >>
    >> Ah but that is a GOOD thing Lisa! Congrats! No worries, the games
    >> and ng's will always be there. This is a leisure thing; you can
    >> drop in any time you want to. I fix things for a living, so there
    >> is always a full plate for me. Enjoy the work!
    >> McG.

    Family of 10? Lordy! I called it quits when I got to 4 kids :)
    They're all grown and out on their own now. Though I do still have to
    watch em when they sneak around my DVD collection they don't mess with
    my TR's :) Funny that, not a one of my 4 ever got very interested in
    TR. Maybe cause I was always playing one?
    McG.
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    Nice rig ya got there Drac! My you do get around! :)
    McG.

    "Dr Richard Cranium" <dracman@compuserve.com> wrote in message
    > I am still here ! ain't leavin' have large hopes for Toby and Lara.
    >
    > I have Final Fantasy XI running on my HP m7170n media machine just to
    > my right, while typing this in.
    > guess i've gone over big time for online games. I beta tested World
    > of Warcraft - to much fun!!!
    > I have a PS2 with Final Fantasy X2 (+ international) on it. Square
    > sure knows how to craft an adventure !
    > If we all could get this guy Masahiro Ushiyama
    > http://www.geocities.jp/usm3dcg/RSmovie/movie.html
    > *url to his latest Aja (game progrss ?) movie* anyway if we could
    > get this game in our hot adventuring hands to play huh! huh! yeah.
    >

    > well i've gone dual core P4 and ati x800pro and x850XL pci-e and been
    > to Arica Africa, Fortelaiza Brazil, Canary Islands, and presently
    > working out of Kodiak (Coast Guard base). I wait (my my like a spider
    > to a fly). Ready willing and able Kibley ! Just get my Fusel.
    >
    > http://www.smokeypoint.com/My_PC.htm
    >
    > ** No Fate **
    >
    > cheers,
    > dracman
    > Tomb Raider: Shotgun City
    > http://www.smokeypoint.com/tomb.htm
    >
    > ** Far Cry with Valerie as the Adventuress **
    > http://www.smokeypoint.org/farCry.htm
    >
    > http://www.smokeypoint.org/traod/traod.html
    > http://www.smokeypoint.com/tombraider1/tombraider1pictures.htm
    > http://www.smokeypoint.com/tombraider1/tombraider1midaspics.htm
    > http://www.smokeypoint.com/uzi.htm
    > http://www.smokeypoint.com/tomb2.htm
    > http://www.smokeypoint.com/medipak.htm
    >
    > **purchase Tomb Raider 1 PC CD **
    > http://www.smokeypoint.com/medipak.htm#tombraider1
    >
    > ===============================
    > **savegame editors all versions Tomb Raider & TRAOD godmode
    > http://www.smokeypoint.com/tr2code.htm
    >
    > http://www.smokeypoint.com/3dfx.htm
    > http://www.smokeypoint.com/My_PC.htm
    >
    > ** Win2k and winXP hi-res with TR1
    > http://www.smokeypoint.com/glidos.htm
    >
    > ** Tomb Raider 1 add on UB levels
    > http://www.smokeypoint.com/tomb2.htm#Tova
    >
    > -=-=-
    >
    > ** Final Fantasy Online mega ingame Pictures ! **
    > ** for those whom wonder about "whats it like anyway huh"
    >
    > http://www.smokeypoint.com/ffxionline/traod.html
    > http://www.smokeypoint.org/ffxionline/rikku/jibb/Jueno.html
    >
    > -=-=-
    >
    > ** GTA III vice City Character MOD
    > http://www.smokeypoint.com/uzi.htm#gta3
    >
    > ** Far Cry with Valerie as the Adventuress **
    > http://www.smokeypoint.org/farCry.htm
    >
    > ** Singles: Flirt UP Your Life AI and character MOD
    > http://www.smokeypoint.com/childrenspajamas.htm#singles
    >
    > ** World of Warcraft adventuring North to Ironforge. Dwarf Airport
    > Discovered http://www.smokeypoint.org/wow/worldofwarcraft.html
    >

    > ===============================
    > ** No Pili'kaia **
    >

    > "Linus" <linus@dnsonline.net> wrote in message
    >> This group still alive?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Linus

    > -=Every Newsgroup - Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=-
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    While taking a short break from the daily grind of enslavement and
    world domination, McGrandpa mentioned

    >"Walt Mather" <waltinvt@lostinvt.net> wrote in message
    >> Yea, my drafting business has been pretty busy also. That and a
    >> family of 10 pretty much takes up the slack . I'm still playing the
    >> custom levels though and am currently trying to get through "The
    >> Rescue" series. I tell you, some of these custom levels are really
    >> good and as challenging as any commercial TR. Ah but my kids have
    >> drifted off in more of a "L.O.R." direction I fear - 'cept for one
    >> daughter who's still plugging away at TR4. She's also my NASCAR buddy
    >> :-)
    >> Anyway, so there you have it. That's how this 58 year old, Vermont,
    >> TR fan is spending his time these days.
    >>

    >> "McGrandpa" <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> "Lisa Smith" <pagemstr@mchsi.com> wrote in message

    >>> Ah but that is a GOOD thing Lisa! Congrats! No worries, the games
    >>> and ng's will always be there. This is a leisure thing; you can
    >>> drop in any time you want to. I fix things for a living, so there
    >>> is always a full plate for me. Enjoy the work!
    >>> McG.
    >
    >Family of 10? Lordy! I called it quits when I got to 4 kids :)
    >They're all grown and out on their own now. Though I do still have to
    >watch em when they sneak around my DVD collection they don't mess with
    >my TR's :) Funny that, not a one of my 4 ever got very interested in
    >TR. Maybe cause I was always playing one?
    >McG.

    Bloody 'ell!
    I decided back in 1969 that one (any kind) would be too many, given
    the overpopulation of the planet that we could see, even back then.

    Nowadays, I'm a comfortably retired bachelor, happy in my peaceful
    gaming life. There's *never* been any 3:00am screaming, shitty nappies
    to clean up, food fads, teenage angst, late night visits from the
    constabulary (well, there HAVE been those, but only when the party's
    been too loud{grin}) AND I know that at least I haven't been
    contributing to increasing the pollution problems.

    ..
    ..
    "When in danger or in doubt,
    Run in circles, scream and shout"
    ..
    It's not just a management tool,
    It's a philosophy for living!!
    ..
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    "Linus" <linus@dnsonline.net> wrote in alt.games.tombraider:

    > This group still alive?

    Right, quite quiet.

    --
    CeeBee

    ***The cookie has spoken***
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    "Miowarra Tomokatu" <not@thistime.net> wrote in message
    > While taking a short break from the daily grind of enslavement and
    > world domination, McGrandpa mentioned
    >
    >> "Walt Mather" <waltinvt@lostinvt.net> wrote in message
    >>> Yea, my drafting business has been pretty busy also. That and a
    >>> family of 10 pretty much takes up the slack . I'm still playing the
    >>> custom levels though and am currently trying to get through "The
    >>> Rescue" series. I tell you, some of these custom levels are really
    >>> good and as challenging as any commercial TR. Ah but my kids have
    >>> drifted off in more of a "L.O.R." direction I fear - 'cept for one
    >>> daughter who's still plugging away at TR4. She's also my NASCAR
    >>> buddy :-)
    >>> Anyway, so there you have it. That's how this 58 year old, Vermont,
    >>> TR fan is spending his time these days.
    >>>

    >>> "McGrandpa" <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote in message

    >> Family of 10? Lordy! I called it quits when I got to 4 kids :)
    >> They're all grown and out on their own now. Though I do still have
    >> to watch em when they sneak around my DVD collection they don't mess
    >> with my TR's :) Funny that, not a one of my 4 ever got very
    >> interested in TR. Maybe cause I was always playing one?
    >> McG.
    >>

    > Bloody 'ell!
    > I decided back in 1969 that one (any kind) would be too many, given
    > the overpopulation of the planet that we could see, even back then.
    >
    > Nowadays, I'm a comfortably retired bachelor, happy in my peaceful
    > gaming life. There's *never* been any 3:00am screaming, shitty nappies
    > to clean up, food fads, teenage angst, late night visits from the
    > constabulary (well, there HAVE been those, but only when the party's
    > been too loud{grin}) AND I know that at least I haven't been
    > contributing to increasing the pollution problems.

    Well, I do know being up at any and all hours for a baby, I do know
    changing diapers, feeding time, high chairs, strollers, cribs, teen
    angst, etc etc et al. I figure you and I each made the right choices.
    For ourselves :)
    McG.
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    CeeBee wrote:

    > "Linus" <linus@dnsonline.net> wrote in alt.games.tombraider:
    >
    > > This group still alive?
    >

    > Right, quite quiet.
    >
    > --
    > CeeBee
    >
    > ***The cookie has spoken***

    I like that tag line. It "works." :)

    -- G

    *** the G man *** er um.... The G has spo.... aw forget it. <humph> :/
  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 02:55:48 -0500, "Linus" <linus@dnsonline.net>
    wrote:

    >This group still alive?

    Let's start a fake discussion under (different) pseudonyms about an
    old tr level we can't get through.. for old times sake.
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    > Hello McG,
    >
    > guess i am an adventurerer in my own right huh.
    >
    > ** no Fate **
    >
    > dracman

    Yes indeed! :) I've no idea where you get the energy to do all this,
    but more power to ya!
    McG.

> [...]
    >>>
    >>> http://www.smokeypoint.com/ffxionline/traod.html
    >>> http://www.smokeypoint.org/ffxionline/rikku/jibb/Jueno.html
    >>>
    >>> -=-=-
    >>>
    >>> ** GTA III vice City Character MOD
    >>> http://www.smokeypoint.com/uzi.htm#gta3
    >>>
    >>> ** Far Cry with Valerie as the Adventuress **
    >>> http://www.smokeypoint.org/farCry.htm
    >>>
    >>> ** Singles: Flirt UP Your Life AI and character MOD
    >>> http://www.smokeypoint.com/childrenspajamas.htm#singles
    >>>
    >>> ** World of Warcraft adventuring North to Ironforge. Dwarf Airport
    >>> Discovered http://www.smokeypoint.org/wow/worldofwarcraft.html

    >>> ** No Pili'kaia **
    >>>

    >>> "Linus" <linus@dnsonline.net> wrote in message

    >>> Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access
    >>> -=Every Newsgroup - Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=-

    > -=Every Newsgroup - Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=-

Games Video Games