roasted, salted pumpkin kernels

mmm....

just thought i'd share.
49.5% fat....they've gotta be good.

*gets out his 40 foot barge pole and proceeds to gently prod everybody*
Quaveringly: 'Anybody dead yet?'

*prods some more*

"Dragoncarer" <notrightnow@oops.haha> wrote in message
> mmm....
>
> just thought i'd share.
> 49.5% fat....they've gotta be good.
>

> *gets out his 40 foot barge pole and proceeds to gently prod
> everybody* Quaveringly: 'Anybody dead yet?'
>

> *prods some more*

You get that card yet? Hmmm? :)

McG.

Dragoncarer wrote:

> mmm....
>
> just thought i'd share.
> 49.5% fat....they've gotta be good.
>
> *gets out his 40 foot barge pole and proceeds to gently prod everybody*
> Quaveringly: 'Anybody dead yet?'
>
> *prods some more*

<twitches... twitches again... slowly lifts head, cracks open one eye>
Huh? Wha...? Fat? Kernels? Oh, it's you... Um, nope, don't think
so. <checks pulse> No, not dead. <wonders if anyone is disapointed> ;)

-- G

In article <42C5D11B.E06D0879@ix.nospam.netcom.com>,
Gary Mitchell <wb6yru@ix.nospam.netcom.com> wrote:

> Dragoncarer wrote:
> >
> > mmm....
> >
> > just thought i'd share.
> > 49.5% fat....they've gotta be good.
> >
> > *gets out his 40 foot barge pole and proceeds to gently prod everybody*
> > Quaveringly: 'Anybody dead yet?'
> >
> > *prods some more*
>
> <twitches... twitches again... slowly lifts head, cracks open one eye>
> Huh? Wha...? Fat? Kernels? Oh, it's you... Um, nope, don't think
> so. <checks pulse> No, not dead. <wonders if anyone is disapointed> ;)

so what was with the guy in the balloon at the end of tr iii gold?

arf meow arf - dogs and cats living together

the erisian constancy - though chaos is transformed
but never lost to sea - grey ordered ranks are swarmed

> "Dragoncarer" <notrightnow@oops.haha> wrote in message
>> mmm....
>>
>> just thought i'd share.
>> 49.5% fat....they've gotta be good.
>>

>> *gets out his 40 foot barge pole and proceeds to gently prod
>> everybody* Quaveringly: 'Anybody dead yet?'
>>

>> *prods some more*
>
> You get that card yet? Hmmm? :)

lol...for a second I thought you meant you'd somehow found out my address
and had sent me some sort of birthday card or something (no, it's not my
birthday) and I started to think 'uh-oh...stalker man'.
Then I realised what you *really* meant! lol....I'm a foooooooooool.

No! I have to buy nearly everything new! The only things I don't have to buy
are my existing 512MB RAM, and my case and PSU (and monitor, keyb etc).
Everything else (CPU, MB, Vid Card, more RAM...yadda yadda) comes to
AUD950!!! (USD715).

And because my work is not doing so well (why does no-one want to buy books
any more?!?!) I can't get any extra work to save up towards my little beast
*gets all teary*.

But I'll tell EVERYone about it when I do finally get it, McG....I promise.
I hoping sometime towards the end of August.

>> "Dragoncarer" <notrightnow@oops.haha> wrote in message
>>> mmm....
>>>
>>> just thought i'd share.
>>> 49.5% fat....they've gotta be good.
>>>

>>> *gets out his 40 foot barge pole and proceeds to gently prod
>>> everybody* Quaveringly: 'Anybody dead yet?'
>>>

>>> *prods some more*
>>
>> You get that card yet? Hmmm? :)
>>

> lol...for a second I thought you meant you'd somehow found out my
> address and had sent me some sort of birthday card or something (no,
> it's not my birthday) and I started to think 'uh-oh...stalker man'.
> Then I realised what you *really* meant! lol....I'm a foooooooooool.
>
> No! I have to buy nearly everything new! The only things I don't have
> to buy are my existing 512MB RAM, and my case and PSU (and monitor,
> keyb etc). Everything else (CPU, MB, Vid Card, more RAM...yadda
> yadda) comes to AUD950!!! (USD715).
>
> And because my work is not doing so well (why does no-one want to buy
> books any more?!?!) I can't get any extra work to save up towards my
> little beast *gets all teary*.
>
> But I'll tell EVERYone about it when I do finally get it, McG....I
> promise. I hoping sometime towards the end of August.
>
>> McG.

Cool! I just put in a tentative request at me fave puter parts shop
yesterday. I think that an AMD64-4200 X2 will far outdo what I have
now, and right now, I think I'm CPU bound with the games with the old
P4-3.0E. It will require a new mobo as well. And I will get one with
AGP 8X slot, not PCI-e. Why? Ain't wasting the $400 I just spent on
this 6800GT that's why :)
McG.

"Gary Mitchell" <wb6yru@ix.nospam.netcom.com> wrote in message
> Dragoncarer wrote:
>>
>> mmm....
>>
>> just thought i'd share.
>> 49.5% fat....they've gotta be good.
>>
>> *gets out his 40 foot barge pole and proceeds to gently prod everybody*
>> Quaveringly: 'Anybody dead yet?'
>>
>> *prods some more*
>
> <twitches... twitches again... slowly lifts head, cracks open one eye>
> Huh? Wha...? Fat? Kernels? Oh, it's you... Um, nope, don't think
> so. <checks pulse> No, not dead. <wonders if anyone is disapointed> ;)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....poor widdle sad
Gary....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (teehee).

I can't get over how much fat is in them! They're 50.5% fat free! So
healthy!

> "Gary Mitchell" <wb6yru@ix.nospam.netcom.com> wrote in message
>> Dragoncarer wrote:
>>>
>>> mmm....
>>>
>>> just thought i'd share.
>>> 49.5% fat....they've gotta be good.
>>>
>>> *gets out his 40 foot barge pole and proceeds to gently prod
>>> everybody* Quaveringly: 'Anybody dead yet?'
>>>
>>> *prods some more*
>>
>> <twitches... twitches again... slowly lifts head, cracks open one
>> eye> Huh? Wha...? Fat? Kernels? Oh, it's you... Um, nope,
>> don't think so. <checks pulse> No, not dead. <wonders if anyone
>> is disapointed> ;)
>

> awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....poor widdle sad
> Gary....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (teehee).
>
> I can't get over how much fat is in them! They're 50.5% fat free! So
> healthy!
>
>> -- G

So you've found a food that's worse than avacodoes? Hmm.
McG.

> "Dragoncarer" <notrightnow@oops.haha> wrote in message
>> "McGrandpa" <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> "Dragoncarer" <notrightnow@oops.haha> wrote in message

>>> You get that card yet? Hmmm? :)
>>>

>> lol...for a second I thought you meant you'd somehow found out my
>> address and had sent me some sort of birthday card or something (no,
>> it's not my birthday) and I started to think 'uh-oh...stalker man'.
>> Then I realised what you *really* meant! lol....I'm a foooooooooool.
>>
>> No! I have to buy nearly everything new! The only things I don't have
>> to buy are my existing 512MB RAM, and my case and PSU (and monitor,
>> keyb etc). Everything else (CPU, MB, Vid Card, more RAM...yadda
>> yadda) comes to AUD950!!! (USD715).
>>
>> And because my work is not doing so well (why does no-one want to buy
>> books any more?!?!) I can't get any extra work to save up towards my
>> little beast *gets all teary*.
>>
>> But I'll tell EVERYone about it when I do finally get it, McG....I
>> promise. I hoping sometime towards the end of August.
>>
>>> McG.
>
> Cool! I just put in a tentative request at me fave puter parts shop
> yesterday. I think that an AMD64-4200 X2 will far outdo what I have now,
> and right now, I think I'm CPU bound with the games with the old P4-3.0E.
> It will require a new mobo as well. And I will get one with AGP 8X slot,
> not PCI-e. Why? Ain't wasting the $400 I just spent on this 6800GT
> that's why :)
> McG.

Darn tootin'! At first I was just gonna get a 6800GT AGP - then I thought
well, why not upgrade everything so it's more upgradeable in the future. I
figured I was gonna upgrade my CPU at a later date, and I wouldn't be able
to with my current MB. So I would have had to buy a new MB. If I bought a
new MB, I may as well buy a PCI-Ex cuz I'll prob wanna upgrade that sometime
after I upgrade my cpu.....so....then I'd lose my AGP card!
Oh it was a trying few weeks while I was sorting out the plethora of choices
available.
But now, now, now! I know exactly what I want.
I just have to find some way to finance it.
typical! ;)

"Dragoncarer"
"McGrandpa"

>> Cool! I just put in a tentative request at me fave puter parts shop
>> yesterday. I think that an AMD64-4200 X2 will far outdo what I
>> have now, and right now, I think I'm CPU bound with the games with
>> the old P4-3.0E. It will require a new mobo as well. And I will get
>> one with AGP 8X slot, not PCI-e. Why? Ain't wasting the $400 I
>> just spent on this 6800GT that's why :)
>> McG.
>>
> Darn tootin'! At first I was just gonna get a 6800GT AGP - then I
> thought well, why not upgrade everything so it's more upgradeable in
> the future. I figured I was gonna upgrade my CPU at a later date, and
> I wouldn't be able to with my current MB. So I would have had to buy
> a new MB. If I bought a new MB, I may as well buy a PCI-Ex cuz I'll
> prob wanna upgrade that sometime after I upgrade my
> cpu.....so....then I'd lose my AGP card! Oh it was a trying few weeks
> while I was sorting out the plethora of
> choices available.
> But now, now, now! I know exactly what I want.
> I just have to find some way to finance it.
> typical! ;)

You could do worse. I know I'll be getting an AGP mobo, so that cuts
me out of the 7800 until I get a PCI-e mobo. So I'm looking at maybe
two years max before I go PCI-e.
Right now, to upgrade to a pretty top end system will cost me two items:
mobo and cpu going with AGP. Going PCI-e adds the vid card to those
two. And if it is a 7800 that's adding some $600 to a pricey pair of
parts. It's a pickle of a choice huh?
McG.

Sayeth Dragoncarer:

>*gets out his 40 foot barge pole and proceeds to gently prod everybody*
>Quaveringly: 'Anybody dead yet?'

>*prods some more*

Now, sayeth I:

Yes, I'm still alive, despite evidence to the contrary.

Word of advice: NEVER LOAD UP WINDOWS XP SERVICE PACK TWO UNTIL YOU
KNOW FOR SURE THAT IT'S COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR SYSTEM. Had to spend $80
to get the computer back online and rolled back to SP 1 ($50 of it was
to make it a rush job). Oy! 9_9

While taking a short break from the daily grind of enslavement and
world domination, McGrandpa mentioned

>"Dragoncarer" <notrightnow@oops.haha> wrote in message
>> "Gary Mitchell" <wb6yru@ix.nospam.netcom.com> wrote in message

>>> <twitches... twitches again... slowly lifts head, cracks open one
>>> eye> Huh? Wha...? Fat? Kernels? Oh, it's you... Um, nope,
>>> don't think so. <checks pulse> No, not dead. <wonders if anyone
>>> is disapointed> ;)
>>

>> awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....poor widdle sad
>> Gary....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (teehee).
>>
>> I can't get over how much fat is in them! They're 50.5% fat free! So
>> healthy!
>>
>>> -- G
>
>So you've found a food that's worse than avacodoes? Hmm.
>McG.

You need to sit down to a plate of hot fried lard strips and lamb fat
with salt-roasted potatoes and gravy and then follow up with plum
pudding and hot egg-yolk custard for afters.

Mmmmm.....greasy.

Just the thing now that Winter's here in full strength. Work it off
again come spring, eh?

Arteries? We don' need no steenkin' arteries!!
..
..
"When in danger or in doubt,
Run in circles, scream and shout"
..
It's not just a management tool,
It's a philosophy for living!!
..

"Paul E Kiefer Jr" <pkieferjr@aol.com> wrote in message
> Sayeth Dragoncarer:
>
>> *gets out his 40 foot barge pole and proceeds to gently prod
>> everybody* Quaveringly: 'Anybody dead yet?'
>

>> *prods some more*
>
> Now, sayeth I:
>
> Yes, I'm still alive, despite evidence to the contrary.
>
> Word of advice: NEVER LOAD UP WINDOWS XP SERVICE PACK TWO UNTIL YOU
> KNOW FOR SURE THAT IT'S COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR SYSTEM. Had to spend $80
> to get the computer back online and rolled back to SP 1 ($50 of it was
> to make it a rush job). Oy! 9_9

I wonder what the deal is with SP2? It was fine here. BUT, I did NOT
like the M$ automatic security measures....grrrrrrrrr.
McG.

or, do the smarter thing and BACK UP before you load on crazy upgrades
from Microsoft ;).

Then it's free to 'roll back'!!

Meh...a few minutes of Windows tinkering solved those little problems.
Mwuahahaha Windows WILL NOT control my computer - no matter how much
they want to! MWuahahahaha.

sorry...I got a bit...megalomaniacal there.

dani

Do ya roast 'em in the oven?

Anyways...

I've been dealing with real life lately. Let's see.. A speeding ticket - my
fault. A car accident - not my fault (not all in the same day, mind you -
just the same month). A road trip. A parking lot incident. A new car since
the other one was totaled in the accident. Just a lot of weird things all at
once. I'm fine - just getting over it all physically and mentally.

Looking forward to escaping to Lara's world... = )

Dani

"Miowarra Tomokatu" <not@thistime.net> wrote in message
> While taking a short break from the daily grind of enslavement and
> world domination, McGrandpa mentioned
>
>> "Dragoncarer" <notrightnow@oops.haha> wrote in message
>>> "Gary Mitchell" <wb6yru@ix.nospam.netcom.com> wrote in message

>>> awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....poor widdle sad
>>> Gary....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (teehee).
>>>
>>> I can't get over how much fat is in them! They're 50.5% fat free! So
>>> healthy!

>> So you've found a food that's worse than avacodoes? Hmm.
>> McG.
>>

> You need to sit down to a plate of hot fried lard strips and lamb fat
> with salt-roasted potatoes and gravy and then follow up with plum
> pudding and hot egg-yolk custard for afters.
>
> Mmmmm.....greasy.
>
> Just the thing now that Winter's here in full strength. Work it off
> again come spring, eh?
>
> Arteries? We don' need no steenkin' arteries!!

LOL! I guess we all have our downright delectable delacacies! A good
Southern Fried Dinner here is a good example. Fried: Pork chops,
taters n onions, crookneck squash, green tomatoe slices, cornbread. :eek:)
McG.

> .
> .
> "When in danger or in doubt,
> Run in circles, scream and shout"
> .
> It's not just a management tool,
> It's a philosophy for living!!
> .

In the dead of night, a faint whisper from Dani was heard, at about
07/03/2005 08:17 PM, and I could have sworn it said ...
> Do ya roast 'em in the oven?
>
> Anyways...
>
> I've been dealing with real life lately. Let's see.. A speeding ticket - my
> fault. A car accident - not my fault (not all in the same day, mind you -
> just the same month). A road trip. A parking lot incident. A new car since
> the other one was totaled in the accident. Just a lot of weird things all at
> once. I'm fine - just getting over it all physically and mentally.
>
> Looking forward to escaping to Lara's world... = )
>
> Dani

Damn! *That* is run of bad luck. Glad to hear you're OK.

So... what kind of new car?! :)

---
PW

> "Pistol Whipped" <pwhipped@NOtampabaySPAM.rr.com> wrote in message
<SNIP>
>> Gaming: $2200 (tops) in parts unassembled ... $3000-$5000
>> pre-assembled!! *What* the hell is *that*!?! $1K for a case with
>> devil horns and flashing lights? Probably for "expertise" in
>> over-clocking the rig ... but ... jeesh ... that's just trial and
>> error in a good BIOS these days.
>
> Forget the weirded out case man. But DO shop for a box and ps that have
> good construction and good airflow through the case. Unless you plan to
> leave the sides off and put a deskfan next to it like I did :eek:)

I agree re: weirded out cases (usually from Alienware). I simply don't
understand them. It's like having UV lights in your case. It's so...stupid.
What a waste of money. It's really just dicky...IMHO.

Meanwhile, I guess I'm fortunate.
I bought this here case - it's a Shaw - for a sweet (AU)$55 back at the
start of December 2004...it includes a 500W PSU. It runs like a dream, I've
never had a problem....heaps of ventilation, existing case fan, 2 front
USB....wonderfuly.
I don't know much about cases of PSUs....and this one is fantastic.
My suggestion is don't pay too much.

>> I think I'm going to just start out with either the FX5700 I've
>> already got, if I go AGP, and probably one 6800GT as the first half
>> of an SLI if I go PCI-e.
>
> 6800GT and my 3.0E; the P4 is the bottleneck!!!! No kidding! I laughed
> myself silly when I ran the set of benchmarks and realized my badass
> little Prescott couldn't make the 6800GT-256 meg card break a sweat :)
>
> And the AMD64's, all of them, *own* memory bandwidth at the moment, thanks
> to the on die memory controller which treats your entire system ram as an
> L2 cache kinda. Cool huh? This one little tidbit is giving results that
> are making intel jump through burning hoops and jump 40 cars on a 20 car
> motorbike TRYING to get something to market that can beat it. They're
> crashing and burning a lot PW :)
> Now, add to that the dual core CPU that runs in the 939 socket with just a
> BIOS upgrade to use dual core, and it runs not much hotter than a single
> core A64. This one won't compete with your air conditioner for a major
> share of the light bill! Intels dual core uses about 1.1 horsepower worth
> of juice :)

Oh you're making me excited McG!
I went back to check on my little excel spreadsheet with my planned
acquisitions....and realised I'd forgot to select the MB in the final price
equation.
Ooopsss....a hehe heh.

Anyone wanna 'lend' me AUD1,095??

Meanwhile - I got an interview for a new job! I'm excited. It's four days a
week...I go to uni 3 days so I'm a bit worried...but all that money...oh I
think it will be worth it. Every day I'll come home exhausted, but I'll be
able to put on my trackydaks, quickly deep fry some dim sims or something
while watching Arrested Development, before I run into the computer room,
boot her up and settle down for a few solid hours of beautiful
graphics......
And I can put lots of money away for my 35mm SLR and my trip to Europe!

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

Well, you're only young and unattached once...then you turn 51 and have to
contend with 7 little tykes running around at crotch level.

lol....hope you had a good birthday, btw, McG.

>>> McG. [*seven* grandchildren now, all before I turned 51 this Friday
>>> past :) ]
>>>

>> Congratulations on the new family member! ... and my condolences on
>> that sad event of last Friday :)
>>
>> It's one thing to *be* 50 ... and another thing completely to be *in
>> your 50s*! ;)
>
> Thanks on the addition, and agrees on the sad event three days later ;)
> McG.
>

>> ---
>> PW

dani

> "Dani" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>> Infiniti G35
>> ; )
>>

> Jesus Christao.
> Where does all this money come from McG?
> Phaw....I'm starting to think you've either got Mob connections, or you
> secretly run a franchise of Whore houses...or maybe both.

LOL

I couldn't do anything secretly if I wanted to!

; )

Dani

> "Dragoncarer" <notrightnow@oops.haha> wrote in message
>>
>> "Dani" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>>> Infiniti G35
>>> ; )
>>>

>> Jesus Christao.
>> Where does all this money come from McG?
>> Phaw....I'm starting to think you've either got Mob connections, or you
>> secretly run a franchise of Whore houses...or maybe both.
>>

> LOL
>
> I couldn't do anything secretly if I wanted to!

I know what it is know! You two are in on the Whore house franchise
together! I knew it!!

;)

Dragoncarer wrote:
> "Dani" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Dragoncarer" <notrightnow@oops.haha> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Dani" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> >>>

> >> Jesus Christao.
> >> Where does all this money come from McG?
> >> Phaw....I'm starting to think you've either got Mob connections, or you
> >> secretly run a franchise of Whore houses...or maybe both.
> >>

> > LOL
> >
> > I couldn't do anything secretly if I wanted to!
> >

> I know what it is know! You two are in on the Whore house franchise
> together! I knew it!!
>

> ;)
>
> > ; )

They reopened the Chicken Ranch in LaGrange? :-/

;-)