Visual Keyboard -- where's it at?

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

I used ot have a visual keyboard application that let me see what
characters different keys and key combinations would produce under
different language settings. I think I downloaded it from Microsoft.
??? It seems to have gotten up and walk away.

Can anybody tell me where to DL the Visual Keyboard app? I'm using
Word 2000 on XP Home.

<*((((><{
Fishy@Ocean.Net

"<*(((><{" <Fishy@Ocean.Net> wrote in message
>I used ot have a visual keyboard application that let me see what
> characters different keys and key combinations would produce under
> different language settings. I think I downloaded it from Microsoft.
> ??? It seems to have gotten up and walk away.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\charmap.exe

Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Accessibility\On-Screen Keyboard

http://www.microscum.com/mscommunity/