Sign in with
Your question

I can\'t find my photos on my sd card

Last response: in Storage
August 23, 2012 8:47:08 PM

I took about 150 shots shooting RAW+JPG and my available exposures counted down accordingly. I was able to scroll through the images on the camera during the shoot. When I removed the card from the camera and inserted them in the card slot on the computer I could only view the pictures from a previous shoot. I put the card back into the camera and now could only view the shots from a previous shoot. I could not find any of my shots that I had just taken even though there was over 4 more gigs of data used from the card. It's as though the data is there but I just can't see it. Any ideas as to how i can retrieve them?

More about : find photos card

August 28, 2012 2:18:05 AM

Sometimes some brands of computer dose not read RAW+JPG pictures, or it is because the sd card is not compatible with the computer, try your card on another computer.
I don't know if you have met similar situations before check the card to see if the FAT is damaged, in such case the images will be unreadable.
Select a data recovery software on the web and have a try, here is a link may help you: http://en.kioskea.net/download/download-9924-icare-data...
It may takes a few times depending on the storage of the data.
!