Sign in with
Your question

Where to find ASUS P8P67 PRO?

Last response: in Motherboards
March 28, 2011 1:39:17 PM

Hi All,

I have been waiting for Sandy Bridge for a while. Now the motherboard problem is fixed and I have all my components; except the motherboard. I have been waiting for the ASUS P8P67 PRO, but can't find it. It appears that all of the other motherboards are out, but can't seem to find the ASUS P8P67 PRO anywhere. Can you help? Or explain why it isn't out yet?

Thanks All.

More about : find asus p8p67 pro

a b V Motherboard
March 28, 2011 4:26:56 PM

Good question -- except for a very brief window some time back, the full ATX P8P67 Pro has been MIA since B3. Anyone know what the plan is?

I'm concerned about component shortages out of Japan, personally. Although the boards may be assembled in Taiwan/China, many of the components -- namely, high-quality Japanese caps -- do come from Japan. Although there are millions of caps in the pipeline, any shortages would likely limit price drops in the months after the P8P67 pro finally makes it out.
Related resources
March 28, 2011 5:23:20 PM

Thanks for the reply guys.

I also had another thought. I know that the ASUS P8P67 PRO was one of the top (if not, THE top) 1155 board sellers. So maybe they are having so many exchanges/replacements that just isn't enough stock for retail yet.

Just a thought.

Thanks all.
a c 715 V Motherboard
a c 207 Ĉ ASUS
March 28, 2011 6:03:25 PM

I pretty much assumed the same. Good alternatives are the 'EVO/Dual LAN' or 'Deluxe Marvell RAID, Dual LAN, USB 3 box' or Sabertooth P67 but they're sold out as well on Newegg. :( 

The ASUS P8P67 PRO, P8P67 Deluxe and Sabertooth P67 are listed on Amazon. Also Tigerdirect has the Sabertooth P67 http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/ite...
!