Sign in with
Your question

Where is the Asus ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution?

Last response: in Motherboards
March 28, 2011 6:51:32 PM

Dang it! I have all my parts for a new gaming rig on Newegg, ready to order, and now they stopped carrying the Revolution lga1155 board.

And to top it off, I can't find it anywhere else! Except for some god awful overpricing from vendors on Ebay.

Anybody know where I can get this board? It has rave reviews and is even part of the $2000 gaming rig here on Tom's.

I want it!!!

March 29, 2011 6:32:09 AM

do you really need to have this board in particular? Are you that adamant about it? Where are you located.. they have stock for it @ some places..like NCIX http://ncix.com/products/?sku=59619&vpn=P8P67%20WS%20RE... its a bit more than neweggs price...but, the only place i can think of off the top of my head that carries it atm
m
l
a b V Motherboard
a b Ĉ ASUS
March 29, 2011 1:54:47 PM

Besides, being dead set on a particualy MB can be self-defeating. There is nothing special about that board, in fact, it has some build quality issues.
Why not consider the Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3-B3? Newegg has it and so does Microcenter. Great board at a bargain price if you ask me.
m
l
Related resources
March 29, 2011 2:40:14 PM

Noworldorder said:
Besides, being dead set on a particualy MB can be self-defeating. There is nothing special about that board, in fact, it has some build quality issues.
Why not consider the Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3-B3? Newegg has it and so does Microcenter. Great board at a bargain price if you ask me.

Build quality issues??? There hasn't been a single published negative review of the ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution anywhere to be found on the internet. Feel free to prove me wrong.
m
l
a b V Motherboard
a b Ĉ ASUS
March 29, 2011 6:05:19 PM

I need not prove you right nor wrong. The information is widely available.
Unless, of course, one is searching for Revolution.
m
l
March 29, 2011 6:22:35 PM

OP do yourself a favor and get the P8P67 deluxe..if your after the NF200 chip on the board..don't bother..you won't see any difference in games... and, you'll save yourself money and time
m
l
March 29, 2011 9:04:14 PM

asantesoul said:
OP do yourself a favor and get the P8P67 deluxe..if your after the NF200 chip on the board..don't bother..you won't see any difference in games... and, you'll save yourself money and time

+1

This board is what I'm in the process of purchasing. I would get that over the Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3-B3 because the fact it runs 2 cards at 16x & 4X where as the ASUS deluxe runs 2 cards at 8x. You don't want to limit yourself, but you don't want to over pay. I see this board right at the sweet spot, or maybe just above that point.
m
l
March 29, 2011 9:22:59 PM

^There you go! The Deluxe board is a quality motherboard...it possesses all the features you could want out of this "mainstream" socket..frankly, if you want the ability to run a card @ 16x either grab an X58 board, or wait for LGA 2011...The Deluxe motherboard is definitely the sweet spot without breaking the bank. So, why worry about something as frivolous as running a card at 16x? It's purely psychological...and when your playing games you won't notice a THING!

So, do the right thing..get that deluxe...or at the very least, wait for lga 2011 if it is that important to you..
m
l
March 29, 2011 9:49:37 PM

I've got my eye on the Deluxe as well. It is out of stock every day I go to new egg.

By the time vendors catch up with the B3 revisions and everybody has a nice stock of them, the lga2011 will probably be out. D'oh!

m
l
March 29, 2011 9:54:39 PM

rockitman said:
I've got my eye on the Deluxe as well. It is out of stock every day I go to new egg.

By the time vendors catch up with the B3 revisions and everybody has a nice stock of them, the lga2011 will probably be out. D'oh!

True that. I would go with sandy bridge and wait a bit for the ivy bridge stuff to be available and so we have some reviews on how much better it actually is compared to the 25/2600k's.

Just put an email reminder on the mobo, I have had the opportunity to purchase one 3 times. I'm waiting for some money to come in and every time it sells that fast. I also ordered one at a local computer shop so if its still out of stock when I have the cash I always have a backup source. :sol: 

m
l
March 29, 2011 10:05:08 PM

rockitman where do you live? US? Can? You may be able to walk into your local b&m and pick on up...some local's have it, but don't advertise it
m
l
a c 716 V Motherboard
a c 207 Ĉ ASUS
a b 4 Gaming
March 29, 2011 10:20:54 PM

I cannot disagree with what's been said the P67 is at best 20 usable lanes, divide them how you will with pseudo NF200 lanes the funnel {bottleneck} is what the CPU will take in to be saturated {full}.

I've consistently recommended the ASUS P8P67 DELUXE.

P8P67 WS Revolution:
http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=P8P67+WS+Revol...
{SuperBiiz.com}
m
l
March 29, 2011 10:26:49 PM

jaquith said:
I cannot disagree with what's been said the P67 is at best 20 usable lanes, divide them how you will with pseudo NF200 lanes the funnel {bottleneck} is what the CPU will take in to be saturated {full}.

I've consistently recommended the ASUS P8P67 DELUXE.

Wait? This statement might make sense but it sure as hell confuses me....
m
l
a c 716 V Motherboard
a c 207 Ĉ ASUS
a b 4 Gaming
March 29, 2011 10:40:44 PM

benson733 said:
Wait? This statement might make sense but it sure as hell confuses me....

I mean what I say, but I don't always say what I mean. I have a bloated version of that statement as well. I was going for >short< version.

The P67 has 16 + 4 native lanes for PCIe 2.0, yes it over all has more, so taking the native x8 leaves x8 + x4. Now factor in the NF200 adds x16 lanes per NF200; to simplify lets say you're using (1). Take the pseudo {NF200} as x8/x8 -- that x8/x8 funnels into the native x8; so you've got pseudo x16 >= funneled = into native x8. Therefore, if the GPU is > x8 X 2 then you've got a bottleneck. GPUs like the GTX 570/580 or newer are fully saturating x8+. Therefore, you're loosing Frame Rates. Saturation also depends on Mega Pixels processed, so if you're resolution is high e.g. 2560 X 1600 or higher {multiple monitors} even the native x8/x8 gets saturated - see Building Chart - http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af254/Jaquith/Build...

I can go on, but you get the point...
m
l
March 29, 2011 10:45:33 PM

jaquith said:
I mean what I say, but I don't always say what I mean. I have a bloated version of that statement as well. I was going for >short< version.

The P67 has 16 + 4 native lanes for PCIe 2.0, yes it over all has more, so taking the native x8 leaves x8 + x4. Now factor in the NF200 adds x16 lanes per NF200; to simplify lets say you're using (1). Take the pseudo {NF200} as x8/x8 -- that x8/x8 funnels into the native x8; so you've got pseudo x16 >= funneled = into native x8. Therefore, if the GPU is > x8 X 2 then you've got a bottleneck. GPUs like the GTX 570/580 or newer are fully saturating x8+. Therefore, you're loosing Frame Rates. Saturation also depends on Mega Pixels processed, so if you're resolution is high e.g. 2560 X 1600 or higher {multiple monitors} even the native x8/x8 gets saturated - see Building Chart - http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af254/Jaquith/Build...

I can go on, but you get the point...

Okay that make more sense to me.

I don't mean to hijack this thread but feel its an appropriate place to post considering I too am working on a new build. I have one 580 purchased and am going for the p8p67 deluxe. I'm going to have two 580's a couple months after my computer is built. So when you say saturation, do you mean completely used or do you mean used completely + more aka bottleneck?

m
l
March 29, 2011 10:48:08 PM

lol..don't be confused... jaquith is simply trying to differentiate the two... But, the point is..the ws revolution, although a great board, is very unnecessary on this socket..its a mainstream socket for pete's sakes... The Deluxe motherboard, in my opinion, is where you want to be if you want features, quality, and longevity... Take it from a guy that's used the UD7 and Maximus iv ..these expensive board's simply aren't worth it!

If you want to spend that amount of money, wait for LGA 2011...on this socket it just doesn't make sense to spend more than $300 on a motherboard.
m
l
March 29, 2011 10:59:18 PM

exactly. I wanted to get something new and powerful. Sandy bridge does that. I don't personally know but I read a lot. My poor little 2600k sitting right next to my xbox waiting for its mother. I feel the deluxe is perfect and I can put the rest of my money on parts I can transfer in a year or so on the 2011 stuff.
m
l
March 29, 2011 11:04:16 PM

^Exactly! This is why I find it absolutely absurd to spend 400 on a motherboard for this socket..it isn't worth it with..especially with lga 2011 looming... Get the deluxe..you'll feel good that you've spent a decent amount of cash on something that looks good, and performs even better
m
l
March 29, 2011 11:45:01 PM

Thats not very nice intel. But hey, Sandy Bridge is still very good and easily out performs many setups. I'll be very happy with my new rig. I just got to learn how to oc the damn thing. But thats a new thread.
m
l
a c 716 V Motherboard
a c 207 Ĉ ASUS
a b 4 Gaming
March 30, 2011 12:56:57 AM

Trust me I love the i5-2500K and i7-2600K!!! I had hoped that the new, since Nov 2010, PCIe 3.0 was going to be used in the P67. Imagine double the current bandwidth, and PCIe 3.0 x8/x8 same as PCIe 2.0 x16/x16.

If that were the case, P67 + PCIe 3.0, then yippee P67 3/4-WAY!!! The goofy thing with the new LGA 2011 is they're 6+6/8+8 -- the friggin games are blind to, typically, more than 2-Cores and are huh?? to HT {Hyper-Threading}.

It's all backwards, the P67 is a perfect platform for gaming!!! So I'm stuck the all those useless cores + Hyper-Threading on the X68/LGA 2011??!! :pt1cable: 
m
l
March 30, 2011 1:02:35 AM

haha...yeah...I definitely get it! I know what their angle was..and, it's smart (from a business perspective) but they are basically giving customers the finger ... i love my sb setup because it's mainly for gaming, and inexpensive..but intel is shady!
m
l
March 30, 2011 1:06:11 AM

Thats what they need to do to roll in the bucks, like what apple does with the ipod.

I'm excited to get my build put together...
m
l
March 30, 2011 1:08:19 AM

yeah...it will be good..I have a very modest overclock on 2500k...but i've never been more impressed with computer hardware lol..im upgrading from a q6600 @ stock mind you...so, this is a very welcome change for me
m
l
March 30, 2011 1:15:02 AM

Noworldorder said:
I need not prove you right nor wrong. The information is widely available.
Unless, of course, one is searching for Revolution.

Right, maybe in fantasy land. That's about it. :) 
m
l
a c 716 V Motherboard
a c 207 Ĉ ASUS
a b 4 Gaming
March 30, 2011 1:15:51 AM

My problem is I'm running 3D Vision on 3 x HD monitors.

A single monitor is NOT any problem for the P67 - period.
m
l
March 30, 2011 1:16:34 AM

I had a 930 setup with a couple high end cards last year including the 470, 5870 etc. I had nothing but problems. horrible in game stuttering. I could not fix it so I did a restore, sold some parts and sold the computer. Built a pc for my bro and my neighbor with good success. I'm very excited for this machine!
m
l
March 30, 2011 1:21:58 AM

jaquith said:
My problem is I'm running 3D Vision on 3 x HD monitors.

A single monitor is NOT any problem for the P67 - period.

I wanted to run the same setup..what does that feel like running 3 monitors with 3d? And yeah, once you start using higher resolutions/more monitors the 8x becomes a problem
m
l
March 30, 2011 1:23:34 AM

asantesoul said:
The Deluxe motherboard, in my opinion, is where you want to be if you want features, quality, and longevity...

I couldn't agree more. Although, by almost every account, the Asus WS P67 Revolution is a phenomenal board as well. And if you (the OP) really had your heart set on the Revolution, you can snag it here for ~$260.00. You honestly can't go wrong with either board.
m
l
March 30, 2011 1:24:50 AM

asantesoul said:
I wanted to run the same setup..what does that feel like running 3 monitors with 3d? And yeah, once you start using higher resolutions/more monitors the 8x becomes a problem

Would it not be a better solution to run a standard high def monitor and wait for the 3d monitors that do not require glasses. We all know that its just around the corner (4D tv's and 3DS) They probably already have prototypes made for pc monitors. Less cost, less eye stain/headaches etc..
m
l
March 30, 2011 1:25:08 AM

Agreed! I like em both..but availability is the problem atm for most boards..but if OP only wants the board for nf200...then it's not a good enough reason... the ws rev. is a workstation board... deluxe will be sufficient for gaming
m
l
March 30, 2011 1:26:27 AM

benson733 said:
Would it not be a better solution to run a standard high def monitor and wait for the 3d monitors that do not require glasses. We all know that its just around the corner (4D tv's and 3DS) They probably already have prototypes made for pc monitors. Less cost, less eye stain/headaches etc..

lol..ha! I wont pay 2000 for a 22 inch monitor when that debuts...price gouging sob's
m
l
March 30, 2011 1:30:01 AM

Asantesoul, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Tri-SLi one of the other sweet selling points of the Revolution over the Deluxe? I'm going strictly by memory here and I may be wrong on this. I know you have the answer, though. :D 
m
l
March 30, 2011 1:37:06 AM

The Other Tom said:
Asantesoul, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Tri-SLi one of the other sweet selling points of the Revolution over the Deluxe? I'm going strictly by memory here and I may be wrong on this. I know you have the answer, though. :D 

I think the point is why would anybody go 3-way with sandy bridge with the lane limitations stated above? Wait for 2011 if your going to put that much cash into it.....

asantesoul said:
lol..ha! I wont pay 2000 for a 22 inch monitor when that debuts...price gouging sob's

Until a month after and they are the same price as the glasses versions.
m
l
March 30, 2011 1:41:41 AM

yeah..it does support 3-way sli support of course..considering it's designed to be a workstation board for the platform..so definitely that also puts it ahead of the deluxe a bit..but again...on this mainstream socket..i dont see the point..it would have been better to release all these expensive boards with x68... Rampage iv extreme/evga classified 4 and whatever else all for that socket...

I find it odd...even stupid that there are 400 boards on this socket..lol..it pisses me off... your better off getting a deluxe, or anything under that...then upgrading to lga 2011 later..rather than wasting money on a m4e @ 400 bucks..then having lga 2011 come out in a few months..and then upgrading/selling what you currently have...

Unless you trruly, truly intend on keeping your hardware without upgrading for a while there's no reason to get flagship, or expensive boards on this socket...besides the nice epeen you might feel from spending ludicrous amounts of cash on a mainstream socket... your better off getting a good mobo and 2500k (for gamers) and then perhaps, if you want, upgrade to x68 when it debuts
m
l
a c 716 V Motherboard
a c 207 Ĉ ASUS
a b 4 Gaming
March 30, 2011 1:42:17 AM

asantesoul said:

The biggest plus is that I feel like I'm 'immersed' in the Game, on the downside the motion and glasses screw with your balance/equilibrium over long periods, especially when you quit playing.

Otherwise I too really like 120Hz monitors, it's a more fluid movement, and you mentally 'block out' the bezels after a while; like watching a movie you 'get into it' if that makes sense. Obviously, peripheral vision makes a huge difference to me. It's a whole different experience, and one I hope you can have soon. Linus did a crazy Eyefinity 5 HD setup.
m
l
March 30, 2011 1:44:05 AM

Man! I am going to save up like crazy for that ..I've always wanted to do it..I love nvdia..3d vision was such a great idea..it's really not that expensive and from what I hear it's great
m
l
March 30, 2011 1:47:02 AM

benson733 said:
I think the point is why would anybody go 3-way with sandy bridge with the lane limitations stated above? Wait for 2011 if your going to put that much cash into it.....

My current build is 7 years old. The only thing I've upgraded over the years was my video card, one time 4600Ti to 8800 GT. :p 

Can't speak for anyone else, but I could see myself sitting on P67 with 3x SLi for a lonnnng time to come. I don't refresh every other socket, and I'm not going beyond 1920x1200 resolution anytime soon. As far as the lane limitations are concerned, how much is actually forfeited in performance? <5%? I could live with that for the sake of not having to refresh all of my core components.

So for someone like me, SLi 3x SLi would be a great feature in a P67 motherboard as I will probably sit out 2011. The anticipated cost of upcoming hexacore and octacore CPU's is enough to give me nightmares. :pt1cable: 
m
l
March 30, 2011 1:48:35 AM

It does sound amazing. But at the rate new technology is flying out, best bet is to wait for glasses'less and a more healthy experience overall. Thats just my two bits on the matter.
m
l
March 30, 2011 1:50:42 AM

asantesoul said:
yeah..it does support 3-way sli support of course..considering it's designed to be a workstation board for the platform..so definitely that also puts it ahead of the deluxe a bit..but again...on this mainstream socket..i dont see the point..it would have been better to release all these expensive boards with x68... Rampage iv extreme/evga classified 4 and whatever else all for that socket...

I find it odd...even stupid that there are 400 boards on this socket..lol..it pisses me off... your better off getting a deluxe, or anything under that...then upgrading to lga 2011 later..rather than wasting money on a m4e @ 400 bucks..then having lga 2011 come out in a few months..and then upgrading/selling what you currently have...

Unless you trruly, truly intend on keeping your hardware without upgrading for a while there's no reason to get flagship, or expensive boards on this socket...besides the nice epeen you might feel from spending ludicrous amounts of cash on a mainstream socket... your better off getting a good mobo and 2500k (for gamers) and then perhaps, if you want, upgrade to x68 when it debuts

I totally understand your argument, but if the Deluxe is currently retailing for ~$250.00 and the Revolution is currently selling for only $20.00-$30.00 more, that's not much in terms of a "huge" further investment. If you're dropping $250.00, what's another 20 or 30 bucks? :whistle: 
m
l
March 30, 2011 1:57:12 AM

The Other Tom said:
I totally understand your argument, but if the Deluxe is currently retailing for ~$250.00 and the Revolution is currently selling for only $20.00-$30.00 more, that's not much in terms of a "huge" further investment. If you're dropping $250.00, what's another 20 or 30 bucks? :whistle: 

Retails for about $239.99+tax, its the sweet spot. That extra cash should go towards a better gpu or something you can transfer into an lga 2011 socket build next year....
m
l
March 30, 2011 2:13:13 AM

benson733 said:
Retails for about $239.99+tax, its the sweet spot. That extra cash should go towards a better gpu or something you can transfer into an lga 2011 socket build next year....

Hmm, I see it advertised all over the web for ~$249.99. Yes, New Egg has it for $239.99, but it's never in stock over there. Taking a quick look around, I see Amazon has the Deluxe listed for $289.39, lol. :sweat: 

As far as the "sweet spot" is concerned, I know all about it. Trust me, I live in that spot. Call me crazy, but I just don't see where throwing down an additional $20.00 - $30.00 or so to move up to the Asus P67 Revolution jeopardizes the "sweet spot." To be completely honest, if you're that squeezed for cash, where spending another $20.00 or so will put someone in the Poor House, they probably shouldn't be building a new rig in the first place.

I'm also not really sure how far you're going to stretch that saved $20.00 - $30.00 in terms of, say, purchasing a "better" GPU. If I'm looking at a GTX 560 Ti, I can't move up to a GTX 580 or even a GTX 570 with the money saved. That saved $20.00 - $30.00 doesn't really buy me a whole lot.

Lastly, you're missing sight of the fact that for every person who upgrades to 2011, another will sit out.

m
l
March 30, 2011 2:17:08 AM

I guess after all this it comes down to preference. Buy whatever you like. Some good points have been stated and if it came down to a vote the deluxe is more economical. Save 20-30 here and another there and put it towards a part you can carry over to a new build in a year or two. That's all I can contribute on this subject.
m
l
March 30, 2011 2:25:15 AM

benson733 said:
I guess after all this it comes down to preference.

Always. :wahoo: 

And yes, the Deluxe is clearly the more "economical choice" (assuming you don't get swindled by Amazon, lol), but, it may not be the "best," all things considered, of course (ie: SLi 3x, etc..)

One thing is for sure, they are both exceptional boards for P67. :love: 

Thanks for the good discussions, Benson (and others).
m
l
March 30, 2011 3:21:46 AM

Well..your like me...well..I used to be this way..as far as upgrading..I had my old cpu for about 4 years..q6600 and my 8800 gtx was very good to me..I only upgraded once I started playing more pc games, and learning more about the subject matter..

But, if you don't upgrade very often..why not wait for Bulldozer? get an 8 core cpu, and sit on that for another 7 years haha....as for the video card...get a gtx 580 and that should last another 3-4 years...i dont care what anyone says..you don't need to keep adding video cards..or upgrading..get a very powerful card..save money for 5 years..

As for the revolution..it is only a bit more than the deluxe..so it makes sense right? Honestly, I almost considered it..20-30 isn't a huge deal..but I chose deluxe because it had a good amount of features and accessories, and is one of the better boards for the paltform.
m
l
March 30, 2011 3:26:14 AM

asantesoul said:
Well..your like me...well..I used to be this way..as far as upgrading..I had my old cpu for about 4 years..q6600 and my 8800 gtx was very good to me..I only upgraded once I started playing more pc games, and learning more about the subject matter..

But, if you don't upgrade very often..why not wait for Bulldozer? get an 8 core cpu, and sit on that for another 7 years haha....as for the video card...get a gtx 580 and that should last another 3-4 years...i dont care what anyone says..you don't need to keep adding video cards..or upgrading..get a very powerful card..save money for 5 years..

As for the revolution..it is only a bit more than the deluxe..so it makes sense right? Honestly, I almost considered it..20-30 isn't a huge deal..but I chose deluxe because it had a good amount of features and accessories, and is one of the better boards for the paltform.

We all want the best. I'm happy now choosing economical on some things. As for Graphics cards, I think for myself having entered the step up program and trading my unused 570 for a 580 and buying another one a few months after my gpu power will be set for 5 years.
m
l
March 30, 2011 3:54:00 AM

benson733 said:
We all want the best. I'm happy now choosing economical on some things. As for Graphics cards, I think for myself having entered the step up program and trading my unused 570 for a 580 and buying another one a few months after my gpu power will be set for 5 years.

Very smart! That's the best way to go about things... a lot of people get overzealous and want to have 2-3 cards in their system when it isnt needed at that time..all it does it take away precious funds that can be put towards something else right? getting a powerful single card solution now, and adding one later when it's cheaper is a better idea than purchasing 2 expensive cards now..unless, of course, you actually need it for 3d vision surround or a workstation..or eyefinity, etc.. I've seen people get 2 6990's to play at 1080p resolutions..which is extremely stupid and wasteful
m
l
March 30, 2011 3:58:25 AM

asantesoul said:
Very smart! That's the best way to go about things... a lot of people get overzealous and want to have 2-3 cards in their system when it isnt needed at that time..all it does it take away precious funds that can be put towards something else right? getting a powerful single card solution now, and adding one later when it's cheaper is a better idea than purchasing 2 expensive cards now..unless, of course, you actually need it for 3d vision surround or a workstation..or eyefinity, etc.. I've seen people get 2 6990's to play at 1080p resolutions..which is extremely stupid and wasteful

Although now I'm looking at maybe actually purchasing a 3d monitor for $350 because of the new fact I just found out the monitor benefits for non-3d play as well allowing 120fps without screen tearing. I'm getting way too off topic so here is my thread about monitors if anybody wants to carry out a conversation on that topic feel free to reply here:

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/313102-33-best-monito...

I believe rockitman got all the info he needs from this thread.
m
l
March 30, 2011 4:21:46 AM

I sure did. Thanks gents!

My new rig will start with one GTX580 and I'll get another when I have to down the line.

The Revolution is probably not necessary over the Deluxe, I agree. I was just confused about PCI-E and the 16x jargon.

I still don't understand it but will try to bone up on it. I had assumed the Revolution offered better throuput if I ever did get another 580 down the road, but it appears that it is just the same as the Deluxe in that regard, correct?

I don't see myself going to a 3 monitor setup anytime soon, I'm happy with my single 28", and a single 580 should take care of me for at least another 2 years I would think. So 3 way SLI will probably never be something I get into.

But dad burn it, I've been itching to swipe the credit card for a couple of months now. Don't make me wait until Christmas for lga2011! When that comes, there will be something else in the pipeline anyways, it's the world we live in.

Soon as I see the Deluxe on NewEgg, I'm buying my parts. (only thing I'm still on the fence with is which SSD and how big, the dammed next gen Sata3's by Crucial and OCZ and Intel are coming out soon and I don't know if I want to wait it out or just get a C300 right now.)

m
l
March 30, 2011 4:29:11 AM

rockitman said:
I had assumed the Revolution offered better throuput if I ever did get another 580 down the road, but it appears that it is just the same as the Deluxe in that regard, correct?

In terms of real world applications and PC gaming, you will never be able to discern a meaningful difference between the SLi performance of a P67 Deluxe vs. a P67 Revolution.

If that's where your hangup remains, have absolutely no worries in going with the P67 Deluxe. :sol: 
m
l
!