Sign in with
Your question

P8P67 Turbo Problem when AI Suite II is Installed

Last response: in Motherboards
March 29, 2011 1:33:48 AM

I have no idea whats going on here, I know in the past when I had AI Suite II I can see my computer cpu crank up under heavy loads but now after I formatted my computer and reinstalled everything, the cpu is stuck at 16x multiplier, I can get it to turbo when I uninstall AI Suite II. Any idea how I can get my turbo to work with the program??? I know it worked in the past so I am a tad lost to what to do. Any suggestions??? I also examined the bios to check to make sure I can adjust the turbo in windows. But it makes no differences. Its stuck at 16x when prime puts load on the cpu, but once the AI Suite II is gone it can turbo.
a b à CPUs
a b V Motherboard
March 29, 2011 8:44:36 PM

remover the power cord from the power supply, wait thirty seconds, press Power On button to clear any remaining charge, clear CMOS for five seconds, reattach the power cord, power on the system, enter UEFI, set to Optimized Defaults, save and exit.
enter windows and reinstall CPU-Z
http://benchmarks.gr/739/cpuz-157/
P.S.on the bottom of AI tweaker disable spread spectrum
set multiplier to "all cores"(that's for AI Suite II only),enable C states,set power to max. perf.,etc
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b à CPUs
a b V Motherboard
March 29, 2011 8:52:48 PM

deejay828 said:
I have no idea whats going on here, I know in the past when I had AI Suite II I can see my computer cpu crank up under heavy loads but now after I formatted my computer and reinstalled everything, the cpu is stuck at 16x multiplier, I can get it to turbo when I uninstall AI Suite II. Any idea how I can get my turbo to work with the program??? I know it worked in the past so I am a tad lost to what to do. Any suggestions??? I also examined the bios to check to make sure I can adjust the turbo in windows. But it makes no differences. Its stuck at 16x when prime puts load on the cpu, but once the AI Suite II is gone it can turbo.
Double Posting is a violation of Forum rules.
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/289064-30-help-asus-p...
!