Purchasing ASUS P8P67 Pro from "other" retailers

keto6789

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2011
Hi.

I just wanted to know if it's safe purchasing the ASUS P8P67 Pro from any of the retailers currently listed when I type "ASUS P8P67 Pro" in google. Am I guaranteed to get the "B3" version, etc?

For some reason (don't know what it is) I only seem to trust Newegg.

Thanks kindly.

Noworldorder

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2011
I trust Newegg more than most as well, mainly because of their RMA policy, which is stellar.
However, I have no trouble buying from Compusa, Tigerdirect, Amazon, Microcenter, Frys. for my components.

And, an ASUS B3 board will always say "(Rev. 3.0)". The only way to buy a non-3.0 board now is if it is a used one.
Hope this helps.

chmcke01

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2011
I had never heard of SuperBiiz until recently but they were the only retailer with the board I wanted in stock. After hours of research and reading positive reviews I decided to try them out and I am happy with my purchase. I will still always try Newegg first, but if I can't find it elsewhere I would be fine purchasing from them again.

The only problem I had is that I placed the order, then the next day I was told it was out of stock (even though their site said in stock). However, about 2 days later it came back in stock and they sent it out.

TRENDING THREADS