IIS default path changed

Hi!

I'm working in a computer with a friend but each have a different ID.
Today i noticed that default path for IIS has been changed to G:\ which the
default path is: (C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\ assuming windows is installed
in drive C)
now how can i reset the default path of IIS?

Best wishes
2 answers Last reply
More about default path changed

    "mf_sina" <mf_sina@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >I'm working in a computer with a friend but each have a different ID.
    >Today i noticed that default path for IIS has been changed to G:\ which the
    >default path is: (C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\ assuming windows is installed
    >in drive C)
    >now how can i reset the default path of IIS?

    If you o not get further help from here, post this to

    --
    (tm)

    Go into Admin Tools in the Control Panel and click on IIS....

    Right click on the web in question (since you say it's XP you will only have
    the one default as that is all that is available).... select Properties....

    You can change the path to the website here..... the web folder can be
    anywhere you like it doesn't have to be in Inetpub.

    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "mf_sina" <mf_sina@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi!
    >
    > I'm working in a computer with a friend but each have a different ID.
    > Today i noticed that default path for IIS has been changed to G:\ which
    > the default path is: (C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\ assuming windows is
    > installed in drive C)
    > now how can i reset the default path of IIS?
    >
    > Best wishes

Configuration Default IIS Windows XP