IIS default path changed

March 8, 2005 11:56:47 AM

Hi!

I'm working in a computer with a friend but each have a different ID.
Today i noticed that default path for IIS has been changed to G:\ which the
default path is: (C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\ assuming windows is installed
in drive C)
now how can i reset the default path of IIS?

Best wishes
Anonymous
March 9, 2005 11:07:56 AM

"mf_sina" <mf_sina@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I'm working in a computer with a friend but each have a different ID.
>Today i noticed that default path for IIS has been changed to G:\ which the
>default path is: (C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\ assuming windows is installed
>in drive C)
>now how can i reset the default path of IIS?

If you o not get further help from here, post this to

--
(tm)
Anonymous

Go into Admin Tools in the Control Panel and click on IIS....

Right click on the web in question (since you say it's XP you will only have
the one default as that is all that is available).... select Properties....

You can change the path to the website here..... the web folder can be
anywhere you like it doesn't have to be in Inetpub.

--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

!