Male plug for monitor

The male plug attached to the tower is bad. Can I buy replacement and repair myself?
3 answers Last reply
More about male plug monitor
  1. Probably, cables are in retail so replacing the cable is simple.
  2. i am aware of how to plug a cable in. I need the PORT ON THE TOWER, the one SAUDERED inside the tower.
  3. So what tower? Power Plug? (others types exist) You have not told us what equipment you are dealing with so we have to guess, if you are talking about where the power lead goes into your computer tower it normally will not brake and maybe you need a new power supply!
Ask a new question

Read More

Monitors Storage