TR4 Level Editor....?

Andrew

TR4 Level Editor....? Is there one...! If so any one know where i can
download it..?
Been through stella's pages and most of the links no longer work...!
Seen a few sign that there's an official editor.... cant even get from
Eidos.

T.I.A
Andrew

Andrew

Sorry TR(Chronicles)... that'll be TR5. Didn't know there was another one..!

"Andrew" <NoToSPAM@home> wrote in message
| TR4 Level Editor....? Is there one...! If so any one know where i can
| download it..?
| Been through stella's pages and most of the links no longer work...!
| Seen a few sign that there's an official editor.... cant even get from
| Eidos.
|
| T.I.A
| Andrew

In the dead of night, a faint whisper from Andrew was heard, at about
07/24/2005 02:29 PM, and I could have sworn it said ...
> Sorry TR(Chronicles)... that'll be TR5. Didn't know there was another one..!
>
> "Andrew" <NoToSPAM@home> wrote in message
> | TR4 Level Editor....? Is there one...! If so any one know where i can
> | download it..?
> | Been through stella's pages and most of the links no longer work...!
> | Seen a few sign that there's an official editor.... cant even get from
> | Eidos.
> |
> | T.I.A
> | Andrew

There is an official editor that *comes with* TR5 (PC version, of
course). It edits TR4-like levels. It includes many of the resources
used to build TR4, and I believe its tools may be used to raid certain
parts of the TR4 distribution for resources. There is a huge collection
of resources created by 3rd parties out there.

I'm sure there are some editors out there for TR5, but I would not have
the slightest idea where, since I've never had any interest in that.
The tools that come with TR5 (for TR4) may work on TR5 resources, but
I'm fairly certain they would not allow you to edit levels in the game
(if that's what you are after)

---
PW

Andrew