Aaron McKenna

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have a 160 gig hard drivr that I would like to partion to
at least 1-20 gig partion. How do I do that. Is there away
to do it with my os or do I need to install software? If so
where do I find it and which should I use?

peter

I used Symantec's Partition Magic...very easy.

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada.