While i am playing a gamw my computer shuts doen

G

Hello,i recently updated my graphic driver nd from that day my pc shuts doen while playing hallo game. i tried to roll back but they are asking for soe infx or ixf...exe some file like that .pllllllleeaseee help

Sniper Wolf

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2010
Hello,i recently updated my graphic driver nd from that day my pc shuts doen while playing hallo game. i tried to roll back but they are asking for soe infx or ixf...exe some file like that .pllllllleeaseee help

There could be several reasons why your computer shuts down.

1) Your RAM or memory is not aligned or inserted correctly. Try opening your computer and look for long slim green cards inserted in your mother board. Try putting the memory into different slots or cleaning the base of the memory with an eraser or a cloth. Also, you could be playing a game that requires more RAM. Try lessening the video graphic options in your game.

2) Video card problem, but I doubt it because usually video card problems tend to distort the image and not shut down your pc. Maybe your video fan is not working, it problem tends to overheat the video card. Also, try reinserting your video card and also clean its base. Also, try uninstalling and reinstalling the latest drivers.

3) Overheat of motherboard. Also, try checking the fan of your motherboard.

Kkkk1

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2006
If I were you i'd download Driver sweeper then i'd uninstall your drivers in windows through add/remove programs. Then restart in SafeMode, (don't restart into windows or it will install the driver again automatically). Once in safe mode run driver sweeper and this will clear out the registry entries that windows misses. Restart back into windows and re install your old driver.

If that doesn't work i'm guessing either your card could be faulty or your PSU could have a problem. Don't panic though try the above first and see what happens.