Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Best graphic card under 10000

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
May 23, 2010 2:47:30 PM

Hello,i am looking for best 1gb graphic card under 10000 Rs.So need ur advice.

More about : graphic card 10000

a c 235 U Graphics card
May 23, 2010 2:51:06 PM

can you please convert that into US dollars since the vast majority of people on this board are in North America. Also, any card we recommend is in our market. Your market will have different prices and inventory.

P.S. Doesn't it make more sense to post on a message board that has people more familiar with the indian market? I notice a lot of these indian market questions.
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
May 23, 2010 3:37:51 PM

ok below $160.....which is the best graphic card for games AC2,BC2,SCC,GTA4 etc on max settings and medium res.
Related resources
a c 235 U Graphics card
May 23, 2010 3:43:59 PM

below $160, you would be looking at an ATI 5770 on sale
on the next tier below that you have the ATI 4850 & 5750 plus the Nvidia GTS250 & 9800GTX+, whichever of those cards offer the best price.

This article may help you
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/graphics-card-radeo...
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
May 23, 2010 3:55:45 PM

which is the better card b/w 5750 and gts250......n is 4850 better than these or not
a b U Graphics card
May 23, 2010 4:09:52 PM

gts250 is a renamed version of 9800gt,I don't recommend buying a gts250,when coming to 5750 and 4850,The 4850 will perform good,but the 5750has dx11,shader model5 and mainly less power consumption!and there is only a small difference between the 4850 and 5750

EDIT:I am also from india ,and at my place i am getting XFX HD5770 1GB DDR5 @10500RS (Only for gohan007)
a c 235 U Graphics card
May 23, 2010 4:15:31 PM

Aneesh@4GHz said:
gts250 is a renamed version of 9800gt,I don't recommend buying a gts250,when coming to 5750 and 4850,The 4850 will perform good,but the 5750has dx11,shader model5 and mainly less power consumption!and there is only a small difference between the 4850 and 5750

EDIT:I am also from india ,and at my place i am getting XFX HD5770 1GB DDR5 @10500RS (Only for gohan007)


You are wrong on just about everything you stated.

the GTS250 is a renamed 9800GTX+ that runs cooler and tends to be on a smaller board. Its a better card then the 9800GT ( a renamed 8800GT itself). The GTS 250 and 4850 run neck in neck in a lot of games and the GTS250 beats it in a lot of popular games. Your knowledge of graphic cards is lacking at best.
a c 235 U Graphics card
May 23, 2010 4:18:01 PM

Quote:
which is the better card b/w 5750 and gts250......n is 4850 better than these or not


frankly they are all about the same, the ATI 5750 runs cooler, needs less power, and offers DX11. It tends to cost more also. I have seen several benchmarks that had the GTS 250 beating the ATI 5750 but the actual difference was minimal in real world FPS.
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
May 23, 2010 5:26:30 PM

so wht do u say,should i go for gts250 1gb
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
May 23, 2010 5:29:59 PM

aneesh@4ghz i think 5770 is near about 12k....and also i need to buy psu n it wud cost me about 14k.....but thanx for ur advice
a b U Graphics card
May 23, 2010 5:53:23 PM

Hi Newcomer, welcome to the forums :) 

Well, the best card in your budget is HD5770 which costs around Rs9800 for the reference model.
But for a little more, Rs10200, you can get a MSI HD5770 HAWK which has a dual fan cooler which is a great card for price(considering the high temps here in summer!!)

Go for HD5770.

May 23, 2010 7:55:08 PM

shubham1401 said:
Hi Newcomer, welcome to the forums :) 

Well, the best card in your budget is HD5770 which costs around Rs9800 for the reference model.
But for a little more, Rs10200, you can get a MSI HD5770 HAWK which has a dual fan cooler which is a great card for price(considering the high temps here in summer!!)

Go for HD5770.

Go for 'MSI HD5770 HAWK'...Its a nice card....
May 23, 2010 8:15:10 PM

Yuk...I checked the price in Rashi peripharals(Distributor)........ price is Rs.10700 inclusive of all taxes...
May 23, 2010 9:27:36 PM

Quote:
Looks like an Okay price, but I dont see a reason to get it in his situation. Not worth it over the reference version IMO.

Yeah....may be.... and at that price range HD4890's reference version is available.....which i think gives more fps than the later...
Also ASUS & XFX GTS250 1GB is available in between Rs.7000 and Rs.8000
a b U Graphics card
May 24, 2010 3:23:22 AM

ct1615 said:
You are wrong on just about everything you stated.

the GTS250 .............at best.


:cry:  :cry:  Sorry for posting wrong information :cry:  :cry: 

PLEASE IGNORE MY REPLY
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
May 24, 2010 4:34:30 AM

am so confused.....dont know for which card should i go.....if 5770 is really costs 10000 Rs then please send me the link so that i can get it fast
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
May 24, 2010 6:45:47 AM

thanx shubnam1401
!