Whats your gaming case

Galaxy III Customised by me.
This pic is minus its side panel as the fan in the middle ruins the photo :p
finished.jpg

Moto

Somebody_007

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2010

Lol I read get instead of got and skipped the "there". And I though what a cocky idiot lol.

I have a thermaltake element G btw

I have a CM-RC-690 that is now doing backup duty until it gets a 128GB SSD later this year. My primary has become a Lian Li PC-Q08R which is a neat little case; would be great to take to LAN parties.
I did a slide show of the build and put it on YouTube, but I don't have the link at work, and the site is blocked here.

Thanks man, nice to get appreciation on my efforts, especially seeing as the only two pictures at the time were mine and an Antec 12 :)
my build logs in my sig, and the botom link is my other halfs pc I'm currently building, Had a look at your link and Im seeing drills in your future :)
Moto

Somebody_007

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2010
A major improvement over the standard haf interior but I still don't like the drive bays are so far from the mobo and that the psu is not separated. It makes the cabling much more visible nad ugly.

Nice build btw ;) I have the same screen :D

Hereisphilly

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2010

Cheers mate, yeah cable managment is pretty tough, you shoud see behind the tray and in the optical bays! Doesnt help that i've got a fan controller, so that adds even more cables!

24" BenQ LED lit screens are sweet, i've got another on order! For the price, they are outstanding!

Somebody_007

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2010

I know those benq's really rock. They may not have many connectors but I mean at a mainstream LCD price they really are a fantastic buy.

I'm probably going to add two more aswell for 2d surround

Hereisphilly

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2010

Who needs connectors? DVi pretty much will run down into anything.

3 screens... Did someone say Eyefinity? :D

TRENDING THREADS