Asus P8P67 Bluetooth Range

helpme3948

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2010
I would have guessed that, too, but when I googled it, a couple things came up about it having a super short range (like 3 feet) so I wasn't sure.

Anyone who's used it care to respond?

rgieg

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2009
Has anyone tried using bluetooth headphones to listen to music/movies using blueetooth? I get very choppy sound and I was wondering if anyone else had this? Thanks

hrimfaxl

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2011

I do have the same problem, very bad sound from my ps3 headset while it's working nice with ps3 and iPhone.

Also, it always has noise, like if I was having a reverb effect

dambay

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2011

Hey hrimfaxl,
I'm trying to get my PS3 headset setup on my PC, with the built in Bluetooth on the P8P67 Pro. Just wondering how you managed to get the audio working on the heaset. I can get my computer to pair with the PS3 headset, but I'm getting almost no signal strength, and can't connect it as an audio device (so I can use it in Teamspeak). Any info you can provide would be really appreciated.

MisterEdF

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2011
I just got an Asus P8Z68V board and the BT is HORRIBLE. Trying to listed to music with my Jawbone ICON and Jawbone ERA and it "skips and misses" horribly. I am like 2-3 feet from the PC. I believe the problek is that it is inside the case and terribly restricted.

The INTEL motherboard that comes with BT has an "external" antenna box.