Raid0 driver issue on m4a88td-v evo/usb3

STHighsmith

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2011
Hello . I bought an asus m4a88td-v evo/usb3 board not too long ago. im trying to install raid 0 on win7 64bit. When windows is in the drive format phase it doesnt read any drives. SO i use a usb flash drive to insall the latest raid drivers from asus's site and it tells me that my drivers are not signed and that i may experience an unstable windows. There i push ok and it doesnt install. I have tried this with both win7 32 and 64bit drivers as well as vista32 and 64bit drivers on a win7 copy. I even went as far as flashing and updating the damned bios via ez flash and it remains unhelpful.

I then spent over and hour and a half on day and 45min another day on their customer support lines on hold. Both times i was directed to an answering machine after the lonnnnnngggggg that hung up on me before i could even leave a message. Today i finally got ahold of them, was promised a call back in about an hour. Its now been 6 and a half. Im about ready to burn my board!!!!

I have noticed that this is an ongoing issue with others as well and i am unsure of what to do. HELP!!!

STHighsmith

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2011
ok is the only button to be pushed. When pushing ok its as if your are saying that you understand that you need unsigned drivers. NO other option. After pushing ok it goes straight back to the menu where my drives should be, but they are not present.

And yes, i have set up a raid 0 in my bios!