Last Revelation gamma adjustment?

Is there a way to adjust brightness/gamma with TR:Last Revelation?

> Is there a way to adjust brightness/gamma with TR:Last Revelation?

Can you adjust it with your video driver?

As a last resort, play at night with the lights out, and adjust
monitor brightness.

Linus

Distinguished
May 3, 2004

No, I don't believe there is a gamma adjustment in TRLR. I don't see so
well, and would have greatly appreciated brightening things up a bit.
--

Linus

<flightlessvacuum@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Somebody answer my helpless grill.

Managed to fix it with powerstrip utility.

Thx anyway guys.

For all the TR games, I've had to set the desktop to way overbright first,
then go run the game and it would be a lot brighter. Much like Quake and
Quake2. That's with the Nvidia and ATI cards I've run. I just keep a
setting I call "game brite". Works for me.
McG.